1. Please note effective Jan 27, 2020 the BCNL Public Forums will no longer allow new threads or comments. The content will remain for review for the time being as we work towards creating an up-to-date FAQ based on the information shared in the forums. Registered BCNL customers will still have access to the Members Only Forums where we will be pleased to support you.

Access to owner forums

Discussion in 'Make Your Requests' started by SonoraStorm, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Fr0stc0ntrol

Fr0stc0ntrol New Member

Bought my machine used, so I don't have a rep.
  2. James Marsden

James Marsden Well-Known Member

Make a phone call and talk to someone.
  3. SerenityReef

SerenityReef The Tinkerer

Ask for Blair , he's helped in the past.
    James Marsden likes this.
  4. gregsta

gregsta Well-Known Mumbler

personally I'd want the member section to be discreet as possible. Maybe some don't have this problem, but where I'm from you will be hung on a cross if even suspected of participating in this endeavor of enlightenment... :D
    Farmer J and James Marsden like this.
  5. gregsta

gregsta Well-Known Mumbler

Try contacting Myles Omand, he's the man, and has always responded back to me.
  6. donna becker

donna becker New Member

here I am in 2018 still trying to get into owners forum
    SecretSanta likes this.
  7. alex R

alex R Sat. fan

Sheesh - thats a long wait. All I can suggest again is trying to get hold of Blair on the phone. He's often on the helpline and after I'd waited for months, he sorted it out in a couple of hours. Good luck!
  8. McLovin

McLovin Free Old Hippie

Seriously?!? All Blair has to do is login and click a box and you have access. Try calling. And really, all the good stuff is in there. You'll probably regret not doing it sooner. Most people are getting access in a day so you obviously fell through a crack.
    docgreen likes this.
  9. McLovin

McLovin Free Old Hippie

Anyone who reads this thread, contact your sales representative for access. If that doesn't work email blair@bcnorthernlights.com.
  10. Hey, as it happens… it was Blair gave me access, too (via my rep Todd) within a few hours of my writing him