1st grow, have 17 seedlings in my producer!

oldhippy

Turn your problems into wisdom
Your post makes me happy. First grows are magical. Thanks for the smile. God bless you.

If you're not using the left side of your producer make sure all air stones are under the plants on the right . No need to waste that oxygen or energy. As they grow you may want to spread them out ... it will make maintaining them easier. Congrats man. Looking good!!

Gio420

I- guess-ill-smoke
Your post makes me happy. First grows are magical. Thanks for the smile. God bless you.

If you're not using the left side of your producer make sure all air stones are under the plants on the right . No need to waste that oxygen or energy. As they grow you may want to spread them out ... it will make maintaining them easier. Congrats man. Looking good!!
Thank you, im in the middle of my first soil grow in my tent, and now I'm starting on my first hydro grow in my producer!
There are 18 pockets i started 18 seeds but one did not take so 17 it is! Thank you, im looking forward to learning from great growers like yourself! Its a calming hobby and its been more medicinal growing it then it has been smoking

oldhippy

Turn your problems into wisdom
Thank you, im in the middle of my first soil grow in my tent, and now I'm starting on my first hydro grow in my producer!
There are 18 pockets i started 18 seeds but one did not take so 17 it is! Thank you, im looking forward to learning from great growers like yourself! Its a calming hobby and its been more medicinal growing it then it has been smoking
It's a really great hobby. It affects me that way too. Medicine for the soul. God's candy. How blessed are we? I love you man. I'm about to roll one. For you dude. Cheers.

Gio420

I- guess-ill-smoke
Changed to week 1 full nutes last night now that the roots are healthy! Noticed something on the roots, not sure if its something to worry about or not! Any advice is truly appreciated
20201001_152755.jpg
20201001_152755.jpg

Attachments

laurie

Hey Gio ✌
..........For the most part your roots are beautiful. I see what your talking about. What nutrients are you using ?
And you changed out the nutes last night you say? I've had roots stained from Super B. There's no unusual smell in rez? Whats the water temp and ph?
Do you have pics of the plants? Do they look healthy?
I'm still fairly new to growing Gio - so those are things I would ask myself and look at. I'd be happy with those roots :geek: I highly doubt its root rot and I imagine that could get to be your concern.

Gio420

I- guess-ill-smoke
Hey Gio ✌
..........For the most part your roots are beautiful. I see what your talking about. What nutrients are you using ?
And you changed out the nutes last night you say? I've had roots stained from Super B. There's no unusual smell in rez? Whats the water temp and ph?
Do you have pics of the plants? Do they look healthy?
I'm still fairly new to growing Gio - so those are things I would ask myself and look at. I'd be happy with those roots :geek: I highly doubt its root rot and I imagine that could get to be your concern.
Thank you, and yes that was my concern, and I use the nutes that came with my producer and super B is one of them! That is a relief lol thank you again and I will send some pictures of the plants in a couple hours when I get off work!
Its my first grow and I have a bad case of OCD!
Reservoir temp 65-70
Ph 5.8
No odor

laurie

Thank you, and yes that was my concern, and I use the nutes that came with my producer and super B is one of them! That is a relief lol thank you again and I will send some pictures of the plants in a couple hours when I get off work!
Its my first grow and I have a bad case of OCD!
Reservoir temp 65-70
Ph 5.8
No odor
No worries I feel you, I'm new enough to easily remember how that feels. ✌
It all sounds like your on the right track to me. Your rez temp is in the sweet spot too. I'm sure when the experienced forum guys get on they'll also respond.
My first 2 grows I used the BCNL nutes- staining happens its thankfully harmless.