1. Please note effective Jan 27, 2020 the BCNL Public Forums will no longer allow new threads or comments. The content will remain for review for the time being as we work towards creating an up-to-date FAQ based on the information shared in the forums. Registered BCNL customers will still have access to the Members Only Forums where we will be pleased to support you.

Anyone interested in another gently Used PRODUCER for sale? $1,000 USD

Discussion in 'Grow Box Q&A' started by Craig Smith, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Craig Smith

Craig Smith New Member

I have a Producer for sale down here in San Jose CA $1,000 plus extras. The price is low so you can afford the shipping!!

Hit me up of you have an interest!
  2. TCGKennedy

TCGKennedy New Member

1 2 or 3 gen ? Any pic?
    James Marsden likes this.
  3. Gzb107

Gzb107 Active Member

Is still for sale
    toxicsky likes this.
  4. James Marsden

James Marsden Well-Known Member

And crickets
    Gzb107 likes this.
  5. Gzb107

Gzb107 Active Member

lol thought so.
  6. SerenityReef

SerenityReef The Tinkerer

I dont know if they get sold that fast, are fake, or never come back and check. But selling/buying on this forum is a rough deal.
  7. Gzb107

Gzb107 Active Member

I found a guy near me selling a New Producer for $1250 brand new (I doubt it). I emailed him to see if still for sale, but had no luck. It almost sounds to good to be true. But if he was selling it, I would buy it but have to figure out how to hide it from the SWMBO lol
  8. SerenityReef

I would love to find a Roommate for sale, at least a Mothership, but want the hydro option knowing me.
  9. SerenityReef

Those your leds in the pic?
  10. jumpr71

jumpr71 Well-Known Member

I picked up a Producer, Mothership, and dryer for 2100...10 miles away from my house. Deals are definitely out there.
  11. SerenityReef

What sites are you guys looking on?
  12. jumpr71

I found mine on Craigslist in Los Angeles. Ebay has two listed right now. One for 1750.00 with a CO2 tank and a Dryer in Tracy California, and one in Concord California with a power cloner for 1800.00
  13. Gzb107

Gzb107 Active Member

I found one on Craigst list
  14. Gzb107

Gzb107 Active Member

I have not seen a mothership, but a Bloombox and I think a Producer
  15. Gzb107

Gzb107 Active Member

I have seen those too, but its all local pickup. Its great if you live in California. Those are great prices.
  16. Gzb107

Gzb107 Active Member

I finally did get in contact with the guy selling his Grow box. I plan to look at tomorrow. After talking to the guy on the phone, I think he doesnt know what he actually has to sell. I think he picked it up from one of his family members. Not really sure of the background.
  17. jumpr71

That seems to be a recurring theme...I bought mine from a guys dad who wanted his garage back. I backed a moving van up to his garage and spent 40 minutes loading stuff into it.
    James Marsden likes this.
  18. SerenityReef

Guess that's an advantage of living in Cali, I'll keep an eye out but don't expect much around here.
  19. Green Doctor

Green Doctor Retired and lovin' it.

I'll keep an eye out for you too, SR. The BB is all SWMBO and I need, but this next crop looks wimpy. We may be in competition LOL!
    SerenityReef likes this.
  20. James Marsden

James Marsden Well-Known Member

AHHHH no what's going on with this run? Did you do something different? You had such great success with the last grow!
    SerenityReef likes this.