Anyone interested in another gently Used PRODUCER for sale? $1,000 USD

Discussion in 'Grow Box Q&A' started by Craig Smith, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Green Doctor

Green Doctor Retired and lovin' it.

These were vegged under cfl, the other was under mh. These were from clones, the other were from seeds. Same nutes/same schedule.
    We may have over-trimmed. We're trying only 4 colas per plant. I'll post the harvest in the next three weeks.
    McLovin and James Marsden like this.
  2. Bones MMC

Bones MMC New Member

hey guys, first post. i just bought my buddys equipment. 2 producers, 1 mothership, 1 dryer, a commercial grade bakers rack and grow light for clones with tons of nutes, extra filters, lights, (also have all the HID lights) these were converted to LED, plus lots of extras (rockwool, fans, etc). they have had maybe 5 or 6 harvests through them, brand new boxes last year. all for 8g. i know i could have looked for cheaper boxes, but i know these and have had the yield
  3. bob johnson

bob johnson New Member

Hey, I have the same setup as Bones above, I switched to a room setup in the basement and I am trying to sell these. Located in Michigan near Detroit (we just went legal!) If anyone is interested I can provide pictures and details. Or if anyone has any advice on where to sell these things, I would appreciate it.
    Farmer J and Bones MMC like this.