bc northern lights has been sold

McLovin

Are we there yet?
Now hold on a cotton-picking minute. Was that Sue that chimed in? Sue? Are you back?
In the last convo I had with her she was upset at another member here who I haven’t heard from in a while. Maybe she’ll come back now but hasn’t checked in since April 2018. I hope all is well with her.

BCNL

Administrator
Staff member
Just for some additional clarity, the issues with the forums was from the changeover back to BCNL ownership. Because it had not been maintained properly, this added to the issues and downtime. So happy that they we were able to recover the majority of the forum.

The changeover from Aurora back to BCNL ownership happened earlier this year, around March. We've been spending the rest of the year getting things back in order, planning and launching the new sites. Still lots to do to get us where we want to be, but happy to have you all on the ride with us.

oldhippy

Turn your problems into wisdom
Just for some additional clarity, the issues with the forums was from the changeover back to BCNL ownership. Because it had not been maintained properly, this added to the issues and downtime. So happy that they we were able to recover the majority of the forum.

The changeover from Aurora back to BCNL ownership happened earlier this year, around March. We've been spending the rest of the year getting things back in order, planning and launching the new sites. Still lots to do to get us where we want to be, but happy to have you all on the ride with us.
God bless you man. We're grateful for all you have and are doing. Your products speak for themselves.

Green Doctor

Retired and lovin' it.
All this happened when I was in the hospital and I didn't understand. Thanks for clearing things up. Don't sell your company.
Consider going public and let us invest, although I don't know what legal issues would arise.