1. Please note effective Jan 27, 2020 the BCNL Public Forums will no longer allow new threads or comments. The content will remain for review for the time being as we work towards creating an up-to-date FAQ based on the information shared in the forums. Registered BCNL customers will still have access to the Members Only Forums where we will be pleased to support you.

BCNL Producer for sale

Discussion in 'Grow Box Q&A' started by 420guy, Apr 29, 2017.

1. 420guy

420guy New Member

Gently used BCNL Producer for sale in Victoria, BC. Nothing wrong with it. Functions as new in all ways. Has everything including CO2 tank and T5 lights but no dryer. Lots of nutes, tools, ducting, etc. $2000 OBO
    Last edited: May 1, 2017
  2. oldhippy

oldhippy Kindness rocks. I love you. God bless you.

That's a good deal. I'm too far away in California but if not I would be interested. Good luck ma0n.

Why are you getting rid of her?
    gregsta likes this.
  3. gregsta

gregsta Well-Known Mumbler

aw F$@K man I would love to get a producer at that cost.. someone will be lucky!
    High intentions likes this.
  4. 420guy

420guy New Member

I have two kids and am a boring dad now ;). Life is still amazing but hard to hide this thing from two kids with prying eyes.
    oldhippy likes this.
  5. 420guy

420guy New Member

Thanks man. Do you think this is the best forum for me to try and sell this thing?
    James Marsden, gregsta and oldhippy like this.
  6. oldhippy

oldhippy Kindness rocks. I love you. God bless you.

Have you considered EBay? I would advertise there too.
    gregsta likes this.
  7. James Marsden

James Marsden Well-Known Member

In a years time youll be able to advertise on Craigslist or Kijiji with out any worries.
    gregsta and Farmer J like this.
  8. Kumate

Kumate Well-Known Member

If you lived in California like a few of us you'd have that thing sold so quick...
    gregsta and oldhippy like this.
  9. 420guy

420guy New Member

Where are all the BC people at? This thing has the lighting upgrade, lots of nutes, duct work, got it all.
  10. Mitch B.

Mitch B. Surf's Up

pictures please
    oldhippy and James Marsden like this.
  11. 420guy

420guy New Member

It's a BCNL Producer and looks identical to the pictures on the BCNL website for this model. Not trying to be a d-bag but the area it is in in my house has books piled on it. Too lazy at the moment to move them to take a pic. I noticed you live in Cali. I'm in BC. Are you interested in coming up here and buying it?
  12. James Marsden

Don't believe everything you read.
    Mitch B. and oldhippy like this.
  13. 420guy

420guy New Member

I hear you but I'll be happy to get pics for someone who lives close to me where it makes sense for them to come and buy it and then PM's me about it. I get what you are saying though and like I said, I wasn't trying to be a d-bag. Just didn't feel the need to do it for someone that lives so far away as it probably wouldn't happen.
  14. James Marsden

Lol no worries bro. @Mitch B. Talk with the man.
    Mitch B. likes this.
  15. Farmer J

Farmer J @onelunggrows

I don't think @Mitch B. Is as far as u think:
  16. Mitch B.

Mitch B. Surf's Up

Thanks @Farmer J weve already chatted. The decision is in the hands of SWMMTTW.
    James Marsden and Farmer J like this.
  17. 420guy

420guy New Member

Hey everyone I appreciate all of your help here. Quite a friendly bunch on this forum.
    Farmer J likes this.
  18. Andy

Andy New Member

If I pay for shipping would you ship it