BloomBox Northern Lights

McLovin

Done. These roots though... Ill be making sure they’re in their best location next time before they get so thicc!View attachment 12012
Awesome root mass! How tall are they? They look tall enough now to flip the switch. Trim off any overlapping leaves and try to keep them within their space. In 21 days do the major pruning I’m about to do with mine. The flowers will be well developed by then to keep them exposed to the lights.

Chad

4ml patience per gallon
Awesome root mass! How tall are they? They look tall enough now to flip the switch. Trim off any overlapping leaves and try to keep them within their space. In 21 days do the major pruning I’m about to do with mine. The flowers will be well developed by then to keep them exposed to the lights.
They’re about 8” average, the shortest being 5”. So I can / should skip weeks 3 and 4 of veg and just hit it? that’d be awesome!

Chad

4ml patience per gallon
Week 3 veg. A few more days for pruning recovery, and timing purposes, then she’s ready for 12/12. The plan is to continue to keep moving the chutes on the grid throughout the stretch finishing with all branches 6 to 8” above the screen... right... let’s see what happens...
CEFCC7CE-54D6-4FA0-BC74-027D9805F60A.jpeg
F75C5A37-4313-45B0-AC1E-F7548A5FEABB.jpeg

McLovin

Week 3 veg. A few more days for pruning recovery, and timing purposes, then she’s ready for 12/12. The plan is to continue to keep moving the chutes on the grid throughout the stretch finishing with all branches 6 to 8” above the screen... right... let’s see what happens...View attachment 12065View attachment 12066
I’m hoping this works out for you. How will you be lifting the lid for nute changes. Is there enough room?

McLovin

Just spent a couple of hours pruning after the 3 weeks into flower stretch. Below are the before and after pics. As you can see @laurie what I was referring to, getting the light through the plants to harden up as many buds possible and removing the weak lateral branches which will help minimize the airy buds. Looking at top of the lid shows how much light now penetrates through. I’ll do this again one more time in a couple weeks.

Thanks Chad for not minding me to post these in your thread!

3C2CCF27-E7B1-4728-9C39-AD1CF082B33F.jpeg

B4A68CF8-0B9A-4398-8D18-18CFD27B7E75.jpeg

Chad

4ml patience per gallon
Just spent a couple of hours pruning after the 3 weeks into flower stretch. Below are the before and after pics. As you can see @laurie what I was referring to, getting the light through the plants to harden up as many buds possible and removing the weak lateral branches which will help minimize the airy buds. Looking at top of the lid shows how much light now penetrates through. I’ll do this again one more time in a couple weeks.

wow man! Fantastic!!

Chad

4ml patience per gallon
I’m hoping this works out for you. How will you be lifting the lid for nute changes. Is there enough room?
Plenty of room to lift the lid... the issue is more working with the plants under an 8” screen. Not sure this was the best move (if only someone told me that prior ;) ) so, whether or not it remains in the box is yet to be determined. This is what I get for trying to be all ‘cutting edge’ and shit! lol.

laurie

View attachment 12068

View attachment 12069
@McLovin - do you defoliate before 3rd week flower?

McLovin

What strain you have in the box McLovin?
These were a bunch of free seeds of different strains I've collected over the last 5 years kept air tight in the refrigerator. I was either going to toss them or try to grow them out as an experiment with a journal. Most never did germinate due to being old I guess. It’s a mixture of hybrids and indicas. Off the top of my head I can only remember a few of them. I do have them labeled. Green Crack, Gorilla OG, Red Diesel, Black Sugar, and I forget the rest lol.

oldhippy

Turn your problems into wisdom
These were a bunch of free seeds of different strains I've collected over the last 5 years kept air tight in the refrigerator. I was either going to toss them or try to grow them out as an experiment with a journal. Most never did germinate due to being old I guess. It’s a mixture of hybrids and indicas. Off the top of my head I can only remember a few of them. I do have them labeled. Green Crack, Gorilla OG, Black Sugar, and I forget the rest lol.
Welcome to the Jungle!