1. Please note effective Jan 27, 2020 the BCNL Public Forums will no longer allow new threads or comments. The content will remain for review for the time being as we work towards creating an up-to-date FAQ based on the information shared in the forums. Registered BCNL customers will still have access to the Members Only Forums where we will be pleased to support you.

Blow Out Special

Discussion in 'Grow Box Q&A' started by Token_NZ, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Token_NZ

Token_NZ Active Member

Anybody taking up this offer? BC Northern Lights are making room for there new version of Aurora Box's and have a heavily discounted $CAD special.
  2. oldhippy

oldhippy Kindness rocks. I love you. God bless you.

Where can I see this offer
    Token_NZ likes this.
  3. Token_NZ

Token_NZ Active Member

Hi oldhippy

e have a few changes coming to our boxes and are blowing out all our current inventory. This is a significant savings and once the current boxes are gone – they’re gone so time to act fast [​IMG]

Below is the regular pricing along with the blowout prices.

** ALL PRICING IS NOW IN CANADIAN DOLLARS! ** (in other words, a huge savings for those of you outside Canada)

http://youtu.be/K7E3JIFXRYk Walk Through of the Roommate

The Roommate is a perfect setup for one or two people looking to keep themselves happy. It comes with hydro and vegetation and flowering options along with a carbon filter and a 6 month supply of nutrients and automated co2 injection!. You will be able to harvest 4 plants every 12 weeks from seed or every 10 weeks from clone. Unlimited grow/tech support 16 hrs a day – 7 daze a week.$2500 Blowout Special - $2000

The Roommate Royaleis the same as above, but now you get a full year supply of nutrients, ppm pen, ph pen, back up bulbs, extra filter, pump etc.. plus the Dryer, and unlimited grow/tech support 16 hrs a day – 7 daze a week.$3450 Blowout Special - $2950

The Roommate Royale with Cheese includes all above plus we will now step you up to our gold package of nutrients, Auto ph adjust, internal fan, ventilation package, grow room glasses and of course our unlimited grow/tech support 16 hrs a day – 7 daze a week. $4250 Blowout Special - $3750

The optional LED lighting is a $550 increase in price to any of the Roommate models above. Benefits of upgrading to the LED lights would be that you will save half on your power bills(the standard HID set up is about $25 a month for the Roommate) and significantly decrease your heat output by roughly 50% of the standard HID set up. Other benefits would be that you will no longer have to change light bulbs when switching from veg to flower as it is a full spectrum set up. In addition, from past test grows with other lesser quality LED set ups that our competitors are using, the quality of the finished product is much better and on par with the HID bulbs with this LED set up. Negatives would be that you may potentially get less yield, such as about 5-10% less than the standard HID bulbs. This will depend on strain.

http://youtu.be/ogwQ4wEyjeMWalkThrough of the ProducerThe Producer is a very efficient yielder, it houses 18 plants, and can manage your vegetative and flowering cycles. It has great air flow using multiple fans (so no heat issues) and a carbon filter. The Producer is best when paired with a Mothership, or alternative methods of acquiring clones. Starting from seed is an option in the Producer, with the addition of a veg upgrade kit. Yields of apprx 1.5 lbs come from 18 plants every 10 weeks. The Producer comes with automated co2 injection, carbon filter, lights, hydro and a 6 month supply of nutrients plus unlimited grow/tech support 16 hrs a day – 7 daze a week. $3300 Blowout Special $2750

The Producer Royale is the same as above, but now you get a but now you get a full year supply of nutrients, ppm pen, ph pen, back up bulbs, extra filter, pump etc.. plus the Dryer, and unlimited grow/tech support 16 hrs a day – 7 daze a week. $4300 Blowout Special $3750

The Producer Royale with Cheese, includes all above plus we will now step you up to our gold package of nutrients, Auto ph adjust, internal fan, ventilation package, grow room glasses and of course our unlimited grow/tech support 16 hrs a day – 7 daze a week. $5100 Blowout Special $4550

The optional LED lighting is a $1100 increase in price to any of the Producer models above. Benefits of upgrading to the LED lights would be that you will save half on your power bills(the standard HID set up is about $50 a month for the Producer so the Producer will draw roughly $25 a month in power) and significantly decrease your heat output by roughly 50% of the standard HID set up. Other benefits would be that you will no longer have to change light bulbs when switching from veg to flower as it is a full spectrum set up. In addition, from past test grows with other lesser quality LED set ups that our competitors are using, the quality of the finished product is much better and on par with the HID bulbs with this LED set up. Negatives would be that you may potentially get less yield, such as about 5-10% less than the standard HID bulbs. This will depend on strain.

If you are looking for the "all in one box" - the Bloombox is it -

http://youtu.be/NdZpBKRkqXg Walk Through of the Bloombox

The Bloombox is a self contained box with 2 chambers, so you can do both vegetative growth and flowering with one unit. You will never again need to buy seeds or clones, since it houses a “mother plant” and 12 clones on the vegetative side of the box. It has great air flow using multiple fans (so no heat issues) and a carbon filter. Yields of apprx 3/4 lb come from 9 plants in the flowering side every 7-8 weeks The Bloombox comes fully loaded with co2, carbon filter, lights, hydro and a 6 month supply of nutrients plus unlimited grow/tech support 16 hrs a day – 7 daze a week.$3300 Blowout Special $2750

The Bloombox Royaleis the same as above, but now you get a full year supply of nutrients, ppm pen, ph pen, back up bulbs, extra filter, pump etc.. plus the Dryer, and unlimited grow/tech support 16 hrs a day – 7 daze a week.$4300 Blowout Special $3750

The Bloombox Royale with Cheese includes all above plus we will now step you up to our gold package of nutrients, Auto ph adjust, internal fan, ventilation package, grow room glasses and of course our unlimited grow/tech support 16 hrs a day – 7 daze a week. $5100 Blowout Special $4550

The optional LED lighting is a $600 increase in price to any of the Bloombox models above. Benefits of upgrading to the LED lights would be that you will save half on your power bills(the standard HID set up is about $30 a month for the Bloombox) and significantly decrease your heat output by roughly 50% of the standard HID set up. Other benefits would be that you will no longer have to change light bulbs when switching from veg to flower as it is a full spectrum set up. In addition, from past test grows with other lesser quality LED set ups that our competitors are using, the quality of the finished product is much better and on par with the HID bulbs with this LED set up. Negatives would be that you may potentially get less yield, such as about 5-10% less than the standard HID bulbs. This will depend on strain.
    oldhippy and Newbie Doobie like this.
  4. Token_NZ

Token_NZ Active Member

Anybody buying the new models when they are released in December?
  5. Newbie Doobie

Newbie Doobie Free Old Hippy

My Cousin has bought a bloom box, great deal, I had 9 Bruce Banner clones ready for him upon delivery, he’s now into week 5 flower, ya couldn’t wipe the smile off his face with a baseball bat. Grow is doing very well. His delivery included a Blue Lab ph controller, neoprene net-pot covers, nice
    oldhippy and Token_NZ like this.
  6. Token_NZ

Token_NZ Active Member

Nice! Nothing beats accomplisinac your first grow. I have yet to get me a descent pH pen I keep using once of those $20 manual callobration pens and always wonder the efficiency.
  7. oldhippy

Thank you brother
    Token_NZ likes this.
  8. oldhippy

The new roomie looks sharp. I'm looking forward to seeing the new producers. Thanks for the news. I seem to be out of the loop. So what is that cost in US dollars? I don't know about other currencies.
  9. McLovin

McLovin Free Old Hippie

It fluctuates but at the moment $100 Canadian is equal to $76.15 US. About 24% difference.

Plug in price into this converter -
    https://www.bankofcanada.ca/rates/exchange/currency-converter/
    oldhippy and Token_NZ like this.
  10. Token_NZ

Token_NZ Active Member

11. McLovin

McLovin Free Old Hippie

Do they list a price for just a mother ship? Roommate without the hydro.
  12. Token_NZ

Token_NZ Active Member

Only what's in the top email @McLovin I think the Bloom box is a steal at this price.
  13. oldhippy

14. oldhippy