Bruce Banner

laurie

So these are fast version photo Bruce Banner. First fast version for me.
8 days from germination and roots are just dropping out the basket.(y)

McLovin

So these are fast version photo Bruce Banner. First fast version for me.
8 days from germination and roots are just dropping out the basket.(y)
Where did you get your seeds from? I’d like to look them up. I contemplated getting those seeds myself.

laurie

End of Week 3 - Fast Bruce Banner
Leaves with Many fingers - new for me.
If ya zoom in -notice Droopy in the back right. It has always been droopy. But continues to grow -albeit appears stunted. That’s ok I’ll just train the others into the space if she remains runtish.
Also first grow for me to already have an aroma in Veg.......more so a strong plant smell and not Flowering cannabis smell.
Root system is good. Have started training got new clips today so set to continue.

B780E7EB-16A4-460C-A02D-C3631B37BC6A.jpeg
027BBA14-4CE9-420C-B199-780939DD6A7F.jpeg

laurie

Veg Week 5.5
Droopy is comin around so letting it get healthier. Started defoliation on other three -we shall see how this week goes- the plan was flip to flower in another 3 days. They have finally got their groove on.
HEY guys SOS!!
This is odd for me - my PH dropped to 2.0 overnight !! it dropped over 3 points - I did change out Rez yesterday
Last night- PPM was around 462 ( it should be 500 with Mantis ), PH was 5.7, RH was 47%, air and water temps good, I have no light leaks.
I will drain and flush and repeat before adding more nutes and go from there- but i'm confused as to why.
Theres too many "bubbles" around the air stones - looks like it would get foamy if I let it- but no other visible signs or smells -catching it early I guess. Hmm- musta had a dirty jug or something. I do reuse jugs for water repeatedly. I should sterilize those:oops:.
Any other suggestions are welcome.✌

Timbitz84

Really cool little chart. Are they drinking? The plants might want more or less nutrients? Any salt build up on rockwool? The chart steered me on the right path. Good luck🤞

laurie

Really cool little chart. Are they drinking? The plants might want more or less nutrients? Any salt build up on rockwool? The chart steered me on the right path. Good luck🤞
Thanks bitz! it is a great chart.No salt build up. Im doing my morning check soon.

R.Whitebear

they look good don't overthink it just ph up it don't worry about light leaks lol I see guys blocking every little hole it won't hurt the water sometimes reading too much info gets you thinking in circles read the plants they'll tell you how they are

Timbitz84

Couldn't disagree more whitebear. Any plants roots do not like light. You can't see roots in a tree or a plant for a reason. it's nice to keep things simple whenever you can for sure but when bacteria/algea is taking over your res I don't think shurgging it off will yield much success!!

R.Whitebear

I have yet to see that happen in my box I didn't cover any light leaks EI the drip line hole to each their own good growing