Bruce Banner

laurie

I grew a fast version called Runtz Muffin. It was ready in 59 days exactly which is about 1-3 weeks faster. I think any strain that finishes in 7 weeks is considered fast.
Yeah I don’t see this finishing soon at all. Oh well. ✌

RonScott

My Bruce banner fast photoperiod from Quebec cannabis seeds.
im using one as a mother plant. Huge leaves!!!!!
I also have a northern lights fast photoperiod as well I’m using for cloning.

Attachments

SK Grower

Wow! Laurie, I’m most impressed with your grow and how it’s all looking. Enjoy the harvest when the time comes!

laurie

Wow! Laurie, I’m most impressed with your grow and how it’s all looking. Enjoy the harvest when the time comes!
Hey! @SK Grower ✌ TY much.
I think of you guys often on this forum- you were SO helpful to me in explaining step by step - at my most "green" and frustrating start. You really helped get me over the initial hump and I haven't forgotten- I pay it fwd whenever I can offer advice. So much to learn on this journey.
Good thoughts for ya always✌Cheers.

laurie

Week 7 Bruce Banner
More early trichs for journal ✌
So glassy and so beautiful.

70383191-B385-4E9B-B10E-AB9443819860.jpeg
0F9E8973-2A19-4593-A385-C26220FC4E3E.jpeg
D363AF48-524D-40B5-BB32-EE83B33C534B.jpeg
942E550B-6A28-4732-A1A9-AEAC6DCEB606.jpeg
5745AA1E-3A82-4953-A59C-47BDF15B5792.jpeg
577CFB72-3E39-49C3-A533-769D73EC23C7.jpeg
F7392752-338D-4C1D-BA22-15D84A037132.jpeg

Below pic- plant in top right- she has really rebounded from being Droopy- throughout Veg and into early Flower. 3 weeks ago my expectation changed as it just began to catch up ✌ It also wasn’t defoliated or trained to the extent of the other 3 - as she just wasn’t as healthy. And now, she has the fattest bud I’ve grown to date.
And the learning continues...........
AC7E416B-C07F-4460-9AC1-E81C111F27F4.jpeg
EB70755A-678E-4152-B9B0-9B48BA396432.jpeg

oldhippy

Turn your problems into wisdom
If your looking for maximum THC they look mostly cloudy and this is a sign that you're at the peak in that regard. Are you flushing yet? If you're looking for max CBD you want most to be amber. From this point on the cerebral effect (head high) will begin to diminish and the couch lock effect will become stronger the longer you wait to harvest. You definitely want to flush before harvest .... the timing depends on what you want the end product to become.

I suggest you begin your flush today with plain PH'd water for a minumum of one week, preferably, two. (depends on how rapidly the trichomes continue to develop.) Follow that with a couple days of an ice bath (no need to PH) in the dark, Then harvest.

Congrats my angel. Peace and Love.

Last edited:

laurie

If your looking for maximum THC they look mostly cloudy and this is a sign that you're at the peak in that regard. Are you flushing yet? If you're looking for max CBD you want most to be amber. From this point on the cerebral effect (head high) will begin to diminish and the couch lock effect will become stronger the longer you wait to harvest. You definitely want to flush before harvest .... the timing depends on what you want the end product to become.

I suggest you begin your flush today with plain PH'd water for a minumum of one week, preferably, two. (depends on how rapidly the trichomes continue to develop.) Follow that with a couple days of an ice bath (no need to PH) in the dark, Then harvest.

Congrats my angel. Peace and Love.
✌ Ty @oldhippy
Its good to know my timing thoughts were accurate 🙌.
No flush necessary with MANTIS so lights are out- wet trim in a couple days. ✌✌✌