1. Please note effective Jan 27, 2020 the BCNL Public Forums will no longer allow new threads or comments. The content will remain for review for the time being as we work towards creating an up-to-date FAQ based on the information shared in the forums. Registered BCNL customers will still have access to the Members Only Forums where we will be pleased to support you.

CO2 Extraction

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by Token_NZ, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Token_NZ

Token_NZ Active Member

Does anybody here have any advice about co2 extraction and equipment. I know its fairly expensive setup regarding the process i found this https://medxtractor.com was wondering if anyone tried one.
  2. oldhippy

oldhippy Kindness rocks. I love you. God bless you.

Just don't vape until current studies conclude. Folks are dying. I'm liking this setup too. Until I have more knowledge in regards to the effects of vapors I recommend using for edibles. Research brother and be careful. God bless you. I love you and I implore you to be safe in your approach.
  3. Token_NZ

Token_NZ Active Member

Yeah iv heard about the black market vapes causing a stir over there in the US something to do with vitamin E? and cutting solutions. Im more interested in extracting CBD for woman cosmetic products :)
    CBD like THC is currently illegal in my country untill 2020. You know what they say first-strike advantages.
    Cheers Oldhippy hope your doing well!