Currently growing random bag seeds unknown strain

JoseR

Live everyday as it was your last
If you remember the bag the seed came from let us know how it equals the effects.
I have no clue my brother had these started already when I got up here I just showed him some tricks I learned we had humidity problems at the end couldn’t get it to drop lower then 60 lights on and lights out was at 80 we got a mini dehumidifier but that didn’t really work I am just happy that everything was good only found mold on 2 tops and it wasn’t bad looked like it was only 2/3 days so I have been bud washing them so far the mold is gone it looks like he should have about a half a pound

Todd

Cultivate Kindness!
You said that you found the seeds in a bag of weed? im interested in anybody's thoughts or experience with bag seeds. i found a seed in my GSC and tried it and the plant isnt doing well. its growing but growing kinda strange. Any thoughts about this and bag seeds ?????

McLovin

You said that you found the seeds in a bag of weed? im interested in anybody's thoughts or experience with bag seeds. i found a seed in my GSC and tried it and the plant isnt doing well. its growing but growing kinda strange. Any thoughts about this and bag seeds ?????
The only thing I would caution with bag seeds is think about what you’re growing. I’ve only read about this but the plant that the seed came from may be prone to hermie on you.