Finally a new grow started

oldhippy

Turn your problems into wisdom

R.Whitebear

Well Jordan of the Island seed are going back on my shit list got my replacement seed they only sent the BBB out of the 2 types I got those are the 2 seed that sprouted opposed to the Super Skunk Chernobyl didn’t do shit I believe I told them that but they want to make you beg for the product you bought so fuck them good growing guys

oldhippy

Well Jordan of the Island seed are going back on my shit list got my replacement seed they only sent the BBB out of the 2 types I got those are the 2 seed that sprouted opposed to the Super Skunk Chernobyl didn’t do shit I believe I told them that but they want to make you beg for the product you bought so fuck them good growing guys
I have used Seedsman for years without issues....FYI. Love you big bro.

laurie

Off to a good start then @R.Whitebear -onwards and upwards! ✌
Did you upgrade with those T5's - or buy with your box?
Im considering to get a couple for my RoomMate- have you noticed an increased yield?

R.Whitebear

Here we are at week 3 flower going good no more males that was great news mother are coming along nicely happy Mother’s Day to our mother out there enjoy your day and for the rest of you good growing have a great week :)
C8097ED9-AA5D-43FA-9351-3E0A60A40DB8.jpeg
44AB973B-4D12-4C32-BDFC-9E8C7B496BC1.jpeg
C37F90AB-10BE-45F8-AFBB-A507103F501E.jpeg
59385169-99ED-4DE0-8F70-D077908AC7CC.jpeg

oldhippy

My brother from another mother I am so happy for you. Congratulations Whitebear, your perseverance and dedication to the craft of Cannabis growing is so inspirational. How wonderful you are. Thank you so much for being here. Peace and love my friend. Peace and love.