R.Whitebear

Well this is my best grow to date 128g roughly 5.5 Oz
3F59205F-8DBF-4D7B-A6DF-883D54B52CFC.jpeg
5F40E8A9-551C-4524-920C-2A2DD052AD68.jpeg
6CA5394A-3AE2-4C6C-B79C-53944D73FB54.jpeg
4D7F5235-B708-480F-81F8-CE8C58770292.jpeg

oldhippy

Turn your problems into wisdom
Oh man!! 25% THC ... Holy smoke!!! Aw, brother, I'm so stoked for you. Congrats. So sweet. peace and Love.

R.Whitebear

Question time I found 2 male plants in my mother's tent with burst sacks will that affect the other mother plants with them?

oldhippy

Question time I found 2 male plants in my mother's tent with burst sacks will that affect the other mother plants with them?
It's quite possible but don't rush to negative conclusions. Remove the male plants immediately. (Tip: cover male or effected mother plants with a plastic bread bag or something similar to keep the pollen from the plants from spreading to the other plants. use a twist tie to seal the bag onto the trunk. Cover them, saw the trunk as low as possible with a jig saw and then remove gently and safely.) Keep a close watch on your mother plants to see if any signs of pollination appear. If you see male sacks developing on any mothers get rid of that particular plant as well. Just wait and watch brother.
male female plant.jpg

Last edited:

BrodyDudeman

Hey R.Whitebear! I've enjoyed reading about your posts. Are you happy with the higrade kit? Do you feel like it's accurate? Such a cool gadget!

oldhippy

Hey, hip how are you doing my brother?
It's all good. Been a busy summer so far. How you doing? Saw that last harvest you had, 25% ... aw man, I love that. I'll get a grow going shortly Happy growing dude. Peace and love.