First full box

R.Whitebear

Finally got the right side full of plants since my first grow,which was full of seeds.Learned a lot from this website so thanks to you all for your great advice and help peace and love and good growing

Attachments

• 0DDA0285-24EA-44BE-BB3B-B92135DCA5CC.jpeg
    0DDA0285-24EA-44BE-BB3B-B92135DCA5CC.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 3B656A0D-329D-4C4B-B955-1BE7F3F19276.jpeg
    3B656A0D-329D-4C4B-B955-1BE7F3F19276.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 9

oldhippy

Turn your problems into wisdom
Finally got the right side full of plants since my first grow,which was full of seeds.Learned a lot from this website so thanks to you all for your great advice and help peace and love and good growing
Brother, you have helped so many of us. Thank you. That's what this forum is about, lifting each other up by sharing and growing together. I love you bro and I'm a better person for having met you. God bless you. Peace and Love.

R.Whitebear

Well, that sucks let the clones root go into the clone box water that wasn't chilled so they brought bad bacteria to the other side. Plants are toast had to start new clones. Just when I was back to harvesting every 2 months boooo should not have rushed it oh well good growing everyone peace and love

oldhippy

Turn your problems into wisdom
Well, that sucks let the clones root go into the clone box water that wasn't chilled so they brought bad bacteria to the other side. Plants are toast had to start new clones. Just when I was back to harvesting every 2 months boooo should not have rushed it oh well good growing everyone peace and love
Dude, I'm so sorry. You're so wonderful. You'll get it all worked out in due time, I'm sure. I'm sorry for your sadness but, you do have that recent harvest to ease your pain. ;) Love you big man. God bless. I look forward to your posts. Thanks for sharing with us. Peace and Love.

labmonkey

The golden grow cloner can be a pain with the pump inside so the pump then warms the water up I've been putting ice bricks in when needed but it is a pain been thinking of ways too improve .
1. Inline pump mounted outside
2 small aquarium shrimp chiller