Fruity Pebbles.

laurie

TY @ McLovin :)
Lights out for this girl for 48 hrs.
Now I’m a bit more learned- i will then hang her in the box for a couple days before using the dryer.

Attachments

Chad

4ml patience per gallon
Now I’m a bit more learned- i will then hang her in the box for a couple days before using the dryer.
Laurie, I’m sorry but those look awful. Please dry and cure and mail them to me for proper disposal. No need to thank me. :LOL: :LOL:

laurie

Gonna go ahead and call it- and meh - I may lose a few grams still on the last Fruity Pebbles- 8.2 ounces ✌

oldhippy

Turn your problems into wisdom
So sad..........
Broke out the last Fruity bud. I look forward to growing it again. View attachment 12716
It reminds me of a Michelin Tire commercial where the Michelin Man is on the assembly line passing on the tires with tears in his eyes. But as he turns to grab the next tire from the production line his face lights up with the love he has for his product only to turn to tears again as he passes it on. And so it goes ... I feel you.

laurie

It reminds me of a Michelin Tire commercial where the Michelin Man is on the assembly line passing on the tires with tears in his eyes. But as he turns to grab the next tire from the production line his face lights up with the love he has for his product only to turn to tears again as he passes it on. And so it goes ... I feel you.
Exactly @oldhippy, exactly. And so the cycle goes. I’m soon germinating Bruce Banner, so excitement brews at the same time. ✌

laurie

Thinkin about growing this strain again. There’s so many still to try -but this is my fave so far of the 6 strains grown. Well- GDP is def right there too.

McLovin

Thinkin about growing this strain again. There’s so many still to try -but this is my fave so far of the 6 strains grown. Well- GDP is def right there too.
The thing I’ve found when growing the same one I really like is it’s usually not as potent as my tolerance level goes up for the strain. I’m a heavy toker. That said, I still do grow them again occasionally. Due to freebie seeds I get with my orders I have strains now I’ll never get to before they get old.