GrandDaddy Purple / Chocolope

laurie

Week 7 end. Started a 14 day flush. Gettin frosty. Top bud hairs are most all brown. Most Trichs are glassy - some starting milky.
I’m always open to advice ✌

04381D51-6B43-4831-A66A-E87A22288190.jpeg
CAB39E53-8100-4F95-9B2F-606E561CFAD8.jpeg
887A682F-C110-4298-B318-66D67E765BE5.jpeg
082CE72C-175D-40A1-921C-744E43928AE2.jpeg
568A6768-56C6-4C77-8589-3D33F2D149C8.jpeg
71E51573-0073-4E2F-8C44-FE95160D7688.jpeg

laurie

Guys- do my plants seem short to you?
I feel like I’m doing something in veg- perhaps defoliation too soon? The “stretch period “ kinda wasn’t........ or ?
Much thanks ✌

McLovin

Guys- do my plants seem short to you?
I feel like I’m doing something in veg- perhaps defoliation too soon? The “stretch period “ kinda wasn’t........ or ?
Much thanks ✌
I’ve grown GDP several times and they are on the short side just like yours. Allowing the maximum time while vegging is the only thing you can do to max them out. You did a good job 👏

laurie

Ah ok -TY- That’s good to know. TY much ✌ I’m blessed. You guys are fantastic. Alright -now to let them finish. The Chocolope will take longer in box - glad I had bought that dual chamber tent- I’ll move my basil out for a few days while GDP hangs. Oh i can feel the anticipation of harvest beginning.

McLovin

Ah ok -TY- That’s good to know. TY much ✌ I’m blessed. You guys are fantastic. Alright -now to let them finish. The Chocolope will take longer in box - glad I had bought that dual chamber tent- I’ll move my basil out for a few days while GDP hangs. Oh i can feel the anticipation of harvest beginning.
I brought out the purple coloring by chilling the roots during flushing. This strain really grew on me.

laurie

I brought out the purple coloring by chilling the roots during flushing. This strain really grew on me.
Yes- I wanted to chill the GDP...... It feels like the choc won’t finish at the same time:( so ........
And I don’t want GDP sleepy so won’t be waiting for amber on these- which might have pushed it closer to the choc timing.

oldhippy

Turn your problems into wisdom
I'm excited for you. So nice.

Soon I'll start. Moving everything out of the house to a mother -in-law apartment we have over the garage. Step by step. I have some Northern Lights crossed with Haze seeds. The Haze is suppose to offset the heaviness of the NL. Back in the day this was a very popular strain. Starting to get that kid in a candy store vibe. It's been so long.

laurie

I'm excited for you. So nice.

Soon I'll start. Moving everything out of the house to a mother -in-law apartment we have over the garage. Step by step. I have some Northern Lights crossed with Haze seeds. The Haze is suppose to offset the heaviness of the NL. Back in the day this was a very popular strain. Starting to get that kid in a candy store vibe. It's been so long.
How long has it been hippy? Yeah- can’t beat a good NL. I can only imagine.

oldhippy

Turn your problems into wisdom
How long has it been hippy? Yeah- can’t beat a good NL. I can only imagine.
Over a year. Perhaps I've been living too fast. It's all good though. I hope I don't forget what to do. Oh boy, I feel like a kid in puberty with a crush on a girl I'm terrified to speak to.

I remember when I first saw Anna. All I could do is stare at her. I thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world. I must of been so obvious as my friends were egging me on, pumping me up, to go talk to her. I was just 15 and she was 18 and one of the popular girls. The problem I had was she only spoke Spanish and I only spoke English. My friends told me what to say in Spanish and like a gullible kid, I trusted them. So there I was, scared out of my wits, repeating what my friends had taught me to say over and over again as I approached her. My mouth was getting dry like I had cotton mouth from smoking. I finally reach her after what seemed like forever and in my best broken Spanish I said "Senorita, to tienes las nalgas buena". OMG!! I had just told her she had a very fine ass and I thought I was telling her she was the most beautiful girl in the world. My friends and everyone at the party were busting out laughing. Anna, turned to me and slapped my face. I stood there like a kid with tears welling up in my eyes thinking I had ruined any chance of getting to know this girl who had touch my heart like no other. As I looked around I cursed my friends and everyone laughed even harder. It seems everyone was in on the joke except me and Anna. When Anna realized she laughed too and it was then I got my first kiss. The place irrupted and I knew then I would spend the rest of my life with her. We were married 6 months later and I've never been happier.

So here I am, getting ready to start growing again. My heart is beating, my anticipation is overwhelming, my love for this plant fills my heart and I'm 15 all over again. Wish me luck, my sweet dears, as I return to what has to be the most wonderful hobby with Anna at my side. It's Rock and Roll time and together we shall create our paradise. I feel so blessed that I have all of you to share in the experience. So please, be with me, protect me, guide me and rejoice in the wonder which is cannabis. God bless you all. I love you so. A cannabis love story continues ...