Happy Holidays 2020

laurie

Our Christmas tree is full of nostalgia, the ornaments - all mismatched as they are, mean a great deal to me. Many made by my kids over the years.
The star -was on my family’s tree from my childhood- I’m 50. It was also on my dad’s families tree. ( I don’t know for how long. )
2020 has been a year for history books. We make choices everyday that lead us closer to or further away from our truth. I’m happy today to have more gratitude. I’m happy that my family - while all separated across 2 countries- they are ALL well. I look forward to life after a vaccine.
Peace and happiness folks ✌

49406EE7-53C5-4B7E-8BAF-BA8B24963BA9.jpeg

oldhippy

Turn your problems into wisdom
Our Christmas tree is full of nostalgia, the ornaments - all mismatched as they are, mean a great deal to me. Many made by my kids over the years.
The star -was on my family’s tree from my childhood- I’m 50. It was also on my dad’s families tree. ( I don’t know for how long. )
2020 has been a year for history books. We make choices everyday that lead us closer to or further away from our truth. I’m happy today to have more gratitude. I’m happy that my family - while all separated across 2 countries- they are ALL well. I look forward to life after a vaccine.

View attachment 12717
Will you be my mom? Thanks for the warmth.

Todd

Cultivate Kindness!

View attachment 12717
It's a beautiful Tree Laurie!