Help with leaves

djevans.ch

2021-06-06 18.01.46.jpg
2021-06-06 18.01.41.jpg

Hi folks. I tell ya, this shit is not easy!!!

So i know the second pic is heat stress but what deficiency is the first pic? Iron? Calcium? I have never ever had this my entire weed growing experience. I fought off powder mold....then just got rid of spider mites. Now this. Any help appreciated. They are in veg.

deej

McLovin

View attachment 13601View attachment 13602
Hi folks. I tell ya, this shit is not easy!!!

So i know the second pic is heat stress but what deficiency is the first pic? Iron? Calcium? I have never ever had this my entire weed growing experience. I fought off powder mold....then just got rid of spider mites. Now this. Any help appreciated. They are in veg.

deej
Hey Deej. Looks like a case of nutrient lockout which will cause all kinds of unwanted colors. Heat stress is a common culprit. What are the roots looking like? You’ll need to address this as soon as possible. What is the water temperature? That would be the first place to start.

djevans.ch

Hey Deej. Looks like a case of nutrient lockout which will cause all kinds of unwanted colors. Heat stress is a common culprit. What are the roots looking like? You’ll need to address this as soon as possible. What is the water temperature? That would be the first place to start.
ive got tons of good healthy roots. not sure about water temp...should it be at a certain one? i should have grown them n dirt lol. ok so what do i start doing to fix it? im using the nutes that came wth the box.

McLovin

ive got tons of good healthy roots. not sure about water temp...should it be at a certain one? i should have grown them n dirt lol. ok so what do i start doing to fix it? im using the nutes that came wth the box.
I would flush them for a day or so to rinse off the roots then reintroduce the nutes. But you need to figure out the cause or it will not correct the issue. Start by knowing what your water temperature is. Secondly, what is the pH at during the week? If it’s not in range it will cause this. The nutes you have are fine but everything needs to be in balance.

djevans.ch

I would flush them for a day or so to rinse off the roots then reintroduce the nutes. But you need to figure out the cause or it will not correct the issue. Start by knowing what your water temperature is. Secondly, what is the pH at during the week? If it’s not in range it will cause this. The nutes you have are fine but everything needs to be in balance.
but i cant correct the water temp?