1. Please note effective Jan 27, 2020 the BCNL Public Forums will no longer allow new threads or comments. The content will remain for review for the time being as we work towards creating an up-to-date FAQ based on the information shared in the forums. Registered BCNL customers will still have access to the Members Only Forums where we will be pleased to support you.

How did cannabis changed your life?

Discussion in 'Grow Box Q&A' started by Kimbrown, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Kimbrown

Kimbrown New Member

Hey everyone,
    So I grew up in rural seaside village with not much going on. As a teenager I was always looking forward to moving into a city and when I pictured my future life I imagined living somewhere really populated and the idea of a big house/car etc.

I started smoking properly 3 years ago and I definitely feel my mindset has changed a lot since then. I'm still young but I no longer feel the need for all of this. Now I find myself being a lot more content with less in all aspects of my life and the idea of quiet rural life appeals to me. I no longer stress about making crazy money or anything. Some may interrupt this as I've lost motivation but to me it couldn't be further from that. It was almost as if cannabis made me realise that the road I going down was just not for me and really superficial. Has anyone else felt like this?
  2. Token_NZ

Token_NZ Active Member

It could be an age thing?
  3. icemeister

icemeister New Member

live life to the fullest no matter what shape it takes. looks like you are ready for new adventures.