1. Please note effective Jan 27, 2020 the BCNL Public Forums will no longer allow new threads or comments. The content will remain for review for the time being as we work towards creating an up-to-date FAQ based on the information shared in the forums. Registered BCNL customers will still have access to the Members Only Forums where we will be pleased to support you.

Just My Thoughts ( trying to help)

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by JIM KESSLER, Nov 19, 2014.

1. OneSlayer

OneSlayer I Have The Munchies

if its that hot inside the box open the door '''that should help til tomorrow
  2. noob420

noob420 Well-Known Member

Well I left the heat on in the room cause I was trying to maimtain temp. Good news. Swapper fans. And they are working.
    OneSlayer likes this.
  3. noob420

Gonna leave cfl on for now. Lights scheduled off in hr anyway
  4. OneSlayer

kind of sounds like a fuse or relay.... they cant tell you where the fuse is .... that way you can see if it is blown
  5. Marc

Marc Well .... it will either work or it won't

Trace it back
  6. Marc

There should be something that protects them.
  7. noob420

And now. Only 1 is not working. Wtf! Good news I guess?
  8. noob420

Not sure. They aren't able to give me any support over phone. In gotta pay $250 first. Guy just said either a fan or fuse.

So I dunno what to do.
  9. noob420

Its not that i don't wanna pay the $250 for warranty. Its just that I literally have $50 to my name till payday :(
  10. OneSlayer

Have you tried live chat online.... At there website ... Maybe they can walk you through step by step
  11. noob420

Not until I pay the $250
  12. noob420

To be honest. I never bought the box. I am helping out the original owner by operating the system at my house. (Friend of a freiend) He didn't have the room for it.

I didn't have access to the site. So that's why I said I bought it used, and provided bcnl with the pics. I should have just got the original owner to make a username for me to use on the site.

He has called bcnl for me. So hopefully we can get this all straightened out. He bought the box in July 2014. So its still covered under warranty.
  13. noob420

For now I'm gonna take your guys advice. And swap the bottom fan and run it in the lights. They both were out. But now seems like just the left side is not working. Cause they come on at 5 am. And stores aren't open till 9. Hopefully its just the burnt out fan.

But I dunno why the one would start working all of a sudden?
  14. Marc

Your problems are the relults of bad karma my friend why go through all the smoke and mirrors ..... I hope now that you have cleared the air your problems will stop. Good luck
  15. noob420

Its been a stressful day :(
  16. Marc

I can tell
  17. noob420

I should have been straight forward. But the original owner wanted nothing to do with the online forum.
  18. noob420

And since its at my place, and new to growing. I figured access to the site would be beneficial.

Original owner doesn't want his name. Or anything associated with the forums. That's why I just said I bought it used.
  19. Marc

I am shaking my head .... this is Marijuana we are talking about it is practically legal it not like meth or such
  20. noob420

Yea. A lot of ppl are still super paranoid about it tho. I hope I didn't shoot us in the foot warranty wise. He was out of town when this all happened. Should have got him to talk to them first.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
    Marc likes this.