1. Please note effective Jan 27, 2020 the BCNL Public Forums will no longer allow new threads or comments. The content will remain for review for the time being as we work towards creating an up-to-date FAQ based on the information shared in the forums. Registered BCNL customers will still have access to the Members Only Forums where we will be pleased to support you.

Just My Thoughts ( trying to help)

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by JIM KESSLER, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Marc

Marc Well .... it will either work or it won't

Probably start to see the white pistols soon. But I question why the co2 so soon? CFL is good more light spectrum for them
  2. Marc

Reread your post those white hairs are the pistols of your flowers
  3. noob420

noob420 Well-Known Member

I dunno I thought I read in the manual to start using on week two. Should I shut it off and wait ?

That's good news about the pistils. I gotta stop over thinking things.
  4. noob420

Just looked at ur photos Marc. Looks like they are on track. Can't wait to start seeing some buds :)

Your are looking g very very nice.
  5. Marc

I don't know much about co2 ... I was told to turn it on after the 21 day trim
  6. noob420

Yea I turned it off. Probably not beneficial until you see buds forming.

I removed the tub also and got some saucer pans to help with the airflow. Seems to be working much better and allowing the coco to dry better.

Guess its about time to make my own thread with pics lol. Totally hijacked this thread.

Screenshot_2015-01-28-06-00-46.png Screenshot_2015-01-28-05-58-03.png
    OneSlayer and Marc like this.
  7. Marc

Nice pic that bottom one is your flower. Ya I was told not to use co2 until they were done stretching around the 21 day mark after trimming there skirts
  8. OneSlayer

OneSlayer I Have The Munchies

Looking nice .... Keep up the great growing....
  9. noob420

Thanks man!

Yea I turned.mine off. Man , I thought pk was supposed to.grow short lol. About 20-21" now

Screenshot_2015-01-28-16-40-32.png
  10. Marc

They will probably peak out around the 30 inch mark that will be perfect
    noob420 likes this.
  11. noob420

Still nothing to worry about? Under microscope. Nothing is moving. I have clipped a few of the leaves with the extra fans I have in the box. Is this just what a damaged leave looks like. I'm so paranoid about getting some type of bug. Because I have two dogs.

This is the tallest place plant too BTW.

I think its just damaged leaves from the fans. Because it is not on all of them. And I have stared at them under the microscope for several minutes at a time and see nothing moving.

Sorry guys. I'm so new to this. I have no idea what to look for. Screenshot_2015-01-29-06-42-47.png Screenshot_2015-01-29-06-43-13.png Screenshot_2015-01-29-06-43-00.png Screenshot_2015-01-29-06-43-42.png
  12. noob420

God damn fans lol. Keep accidently knocking it over and just destroying the bottom leaves. Got it nice and secure with a bowl and some tape. Hope it doesn't cause any problems. Can't wait to lollipop!!!

Attached Files:

13. Marc

I dont know what that would be there Noobs.... don't think its bugs though guess i would just keep a eye on things and see if it spreads . Maybe Mclovin has some input but most likely you are just being paranoid.... Plants look nice and healthy though
    noob420 likes this.
  14. noob420

Its gotta be just damage from the fans tearing the leaves. I hope anyway. I gotta be more careful or figure a way to protect the leaves from the blades.
  15. OneSlayer

The ladies are looking better and better :)
  16. noob420

Thanks man!!

Yea I think so too besides a cpl little things most likely caused by me. Seems like the medi one and royal gold coco are working great.

Curious what nutrients you guys are using?
  17. OneSlayer

I have some friends In Canada that swear by medi-one.... I know there flowers are the best... I'm using what came with the boxes.... Seems to work real good so far.. My mothers are in coco and they love it....
  18. noob420

Yea I'm really liking it. It stinks like fish. And it makes me want to gag. But the plants seem to love it. Its really supposed to bring out the flavor. I was told to stop using around day 30. Takes a while to flush out the organic nutes I guess.

But I can use the massive and finisher for even better results while flushing. Which I am using.

Next cpl weeks are going to be exciting. Thanks again everyone for all the help. Much appreciated!!
  19. Marc

Is that medi one just for coco and soil mediums?
  20. noob420

Yea it is I think. I'm not 100% sure. Its a pretty thick nutrient. So I dunno how well it would work with DWC.

I know green planet has a bloom A and B specifically for Dwc that can be used with massive as well.

Great local products. That seem to really care about the quality of the product, from what I have seen on YouTube.