Legal Weed Business

Token_NZ

Any entrepreneurs here involved in the legal marijuana business?. Im looking for ideas for when my Country switches over to regulate.

oldhippy

Turn your problems into wisdom
Any entrepreneurs here involved in the legal marijuana business?. Im looking for ideas for when my Country switches over to regulate.
I hope your country's approach, to legalization, is fair and above board. I wanted to start a charitable edible company but found each level of the government wanted such a large piece of the pie that in the end I felt the regulations were designed for the success of large corporations rather than small-scale entrepreneurs. In time I expect various lawsuits will bring regulations in line with most startups. I don't see that happening fast here in California. Because of "government" greed in that regard black market cannabis businesses are rampant and outnumbering "legal" entities considerably. "Legalization" is stillborn and will continue to be so until it is treated and created equally in relation to other businesses. With that said, I thank God for the progress made and for the light that will inevitably shine bright enough to further the enlightenment of all concerned. Bottom line, deep pockets control the "pace" of legalization. Entrepreneurs will win this battle for sure .... But make no mistake, the battle continues. I love you. God bless you.

Token_NZ

I hope your country's approach, to legalization, is fair and above board. I wanted to start a charitable edible company but found each level of the government wanted such a large piece of the pie that in the end I felt the regulations were designed for the success of large corporations rather than small-scale entrepreneurs. In time I expect various lawsuits will bring regulations in line with most startups. I don't see that happening fast here in California. Because of "government" greed in that regard black market cannabis businesses are rampant and outnumbering "legal" entities considerably. "Legalization" is stillborn and will continue to be so until it is treated and created equally in relation to other businesses. With that said, I thank God for the progress made and for the light that will inevitably shine bright enough to further the enlightenment of all concerned. Bottom line, deep pockets control the "pace" of legalization. Entrepreneurs will win this battle for sure .... But make no mistake, the battle continues. I love you. God bless you.
Hey Oldhippy,

Thanks for the free love. There's been a proposal to keep big corporate out and to assist small illegal grow operators to becoming legal . You can read more about it here https://www.drugfoundation.org.nz/assets/uploads/2019-uploads/Taking-control-of-Cannabis.pdf
This is all talk for now but my Country has been known to be fair when it comes to tackling big bully's. I was thinking of starting a plantswap community where people can trade clones and seeds for free and have a shop that sells obviously things that are needed to assist in growing.

oldhippy

Turn your problems into wisdom
Hey Oldhippy,

Thanks for the free love. There's been a proposal to keep big corporate out and to assist small illegal grow operators to becoming legal . You can read more about it here https://www.drugfoundation.org.nz/assets/uploads/2019-uploads/Taking-control-of-Cannabis.pdf
This is all talk for now but my Country has been known to be fair when it comes to tackling big bully's. I was thinking of starting a plantswap community where people can trade clones and seeds for free and have a shop that sells obviously things that are needed to assist in growing.
It sounds wonderful. I feel you. Your heart is showing. God bless you brother. I love you so.

And who says my love is free!! You owe me a joint!! Lmao. God bless.

Last edited: