LSD (Barneys Farm)

sherpasherpa

week 2, day 10 veg. The two at the back left still haven't grown roots through the 3" rockwool cubes but they can stay there and fill the holes. I'll probably train the other plants to use up their space, I put the biggest plants around them. I started topping them and training them over there.
P2090133.JPG
P2090132.JPG

sherpasherpa

week 2 day 13 veg, topped 6 out of 9 plants. The plant in the middle is way ahead of the rest so Its on its second round of topping. I topped the 3 biggest branches and I kinda tried manifold it a little bit. They need two grow another 6 or so inches and I'll flip to flower
P2120133.JPG
P2120134.JPG

Todd

Cultivate Kindness!
what are you using for nutrients?those roots make me jealous.... Are you using synthetic nutrients?

sherpasherpa

what are you using for nutrients?those roots make me jealous.... Are you using synthetic nutrients?
I'm using Mantis buffered nutrients. I've only been using them since December. They are so simple to use, one part nutrient with the same feeding rate from seedling to harvest no flush needed. But They are not cheap. Worth every penny in my opinion.:D

R.Whitebear

Are you doing full soup change out every week or do you just add to existing soup with mantis?I just add 10 lt water with 40 ml of mantis per week love the Mantis

Farmer J

@onelunggrows
I'm using Mantis buffered nutrients. I've only been using them since December. They are so simple to use, one part nutrient with the same feeding rate from seedling to harvest no flush needed. But They are not cheap. Worth every penny in my opinion.:D
I feel exactly the same about megacrop except its its ridiculously cheaper, just doesn't mix as well.

sherpasherpa

End of week one of flower, pulled off clones for the next round. Switched to flower at 12" on the tallest plant. Also I've been having issues with high humidity in the box at night even though the room its in is 25-30%. In the box its getting to 80-90%, with water condensing on the walls. I have had this issue late in every grow, just its happening way sooner this round. So I cut a 4" inlet hole in the front bottom side of the box with a filter on it. I'm just using a carbon filter right now until i get a proper one. Now i turned on my humidifier in the room to bring it up to 55%. So far it seems to have fixed my issue :cool:
P3070138.JPG
P3070139.JPG

thestonernerd

Curious, are you running CO2? I would imagine cutting a hole of that size (while fixed the humidity issue) would allow much more fresh air turnover which would reduce the CO2 concentration/residence time in the box.

Would you also be running clones in the powercloner (with the pump on spray) at this time in the grow?

sherpasherpa

Curious, are you running CO2? I would imagine cutting a hole of that size (while fixed the humidity issue) would allow much more fresh air turnover which would reduce the CO2 concentration/residence time in the box.

Would you also be running clones in the powercloner (with the pump on spray) at this time in the grow?
I actually haven't used the CO2 yet as there isn't anyone close to me that can fill bottles. The real issue that causes my humidity to climb in my setup during the nighttime is the air temp in my box drops too low. Cooler air holds less water, therefore the relative humidity climbs as temps drop. This situation causes, hot dry air during the day and cool high humidity air at night. Not ideal, but I do my best to manage it. I don't have a proper heater in the room. I live solar so I have to use natural gas heat, So I might close that hole up after I get a heater in there. But I have to trench gas to the building, right now I only have wood heat. I'll have this fixed by next winter. My temps are anywhere from 13-17*c at night
I don't actually use the power cloner, I root into rapid rooters and then into rockwool cubes and cages for the box. I keep them in my house in a humidity dome with a florescent light, until they are hardened off and well rooted. Then the best 11-12 go into the veg chamber. I Keep the best nine for the flower chamber.

Last edited: