Mantis Nutrient Test Drive

R.Whitebear

PH 7.3 to start mind you I soaked the RW in the soup before I transferred it to the cloning box TDS 950, took a shit load of PH down for it to make a difference got it down to 6.2 that was at noon just checked back to 7.3 going to call stay tuned

R.Whitebear

Changed out the soup PH went down to 6.8 hope it will stabilize over night check back in the AM if that doesn't work try RO water

R.Whitebear

Well that sucked PH back to 7.3 try RO water if that doesn't work back to the drawing board I tryed 1lt of RO water the PH was at 4.9 so IDK maybe this shit isn't going to work out see how it is in the box?

R.Whitebear

They actually say tap water,they use a powdered PH buffer so it needs to be circulating so i took the pump exit hose off put it in the water plugged it in to always on seems to be helping just have to change it to timed water everyday

R.Whitebear

Well still trying to get this damn PH to stay where it supposed to,just put RO water start week 2 IDK with RO water PH at 4.9 hopefully it will go up to where it should be thought I had it dialed in with half tap water half RO but it went up to 7.2 until I gave it a good stir then went down to 6.6 so now wait and see plant look good anyway
9D1F2540-A8D2-4D0B-A844-63149D673EF1.jpeg
13B85690-C7AE-4FAD-A9CC-255664447238.jpeg

How much futzing around with PH did you end up having to do? I am using RO water and Canna right now and when I mix everything up, the pH is so low that I have to add a crapload of up to get it into the ballpark. An all in one solution looks pretty tempting from a simplistic approach but if the pH comes out close, thats a huge bonus.

Whats your overall opinion of this stuff? I was going to flip what I have in the box to 12/12 Monday but Im really tempted to veg them a week longer and get some of this. Canna gets really expensive really quick.

R.Whitebear

If you use RO water PH is perfect plants are loving it starting week 3 tomorrow I'll post some pics it sucked getting PH tapped in wasted 2weeks of nutes but if plants love it so do I will order more and you have to keep it circulating