Mantis Nutrient Test Drive

Farmer J

@onelunggrows
I have 2 pros in wk 8. Last time I changed Rez was when I flipped lol. I just top up daily with fresh nutes and keep the water just under the net pots (filled with Growstones).
Awesome dude, deadly system you have. I'm running a similar set up (not as automatic). I just use 4g/gal megacrop for the flower res and 3g/gal for the veg res. I also add enzymes Komplete to keep the hoses from clogging. Interested in trying mantis, but megacrop is so cheap I bought enough to get me to Christmas, last December. That amount only cost $150.

docgreen

IG: @rangi_kijani
Awesome dude, deadly system you have. I'm running a similar set up (not as automatic). I just use 4g/gal megacrop for the flower res and 3g/gal for the veg res. I also add enzymes Komplete to keep the hoses from clogging. Interested in trying mantis, but megacrop is so cheap I bought enough to get me to Christmas, last December. That amount only cost $150.
Your system works beautifully. Love the variety across growers :cool:

Token_NZ

Hey R.Whitebear im looking into cloning on my next run. I have a question about the Power Cloner is it difficult to transport the plants to the producer if the roots have grown?

R.Whitebear

Just time it so the'll only be in there for the first week or 2 of veg. Use frozen water bottle freeze 3at 900ml 3 at 1 lrt keep it below water temp below 75 at the highest and use one of each size bottle every time you replace them.The hole are big enough for the root to go in with no problems just ease them in :D:eek:

Token_NZ

Just time it so the'll only be in there for the first week or 2 of veg. Use frozen water bottle freeze 3at 900ml 3 at 1 lrt keep it below water temp below 75 at the highest and use one of each size bottle every time you replace them.The hole are big enough for the root to go in with no problems just ease them in :D:eek:
Thank's man.

McLovin

Doing ok so far. I was trying to help people at the border by providing water and food. I'm no longer allowed to do that. I've gotten myself in a bit of trouble. So far I have been fined $250 and restricted from entering Mexico for 6 months. Thats almost over but the US has decided to charge me with conspiracy because I was leaving water and canned beans in the dessert for the migrants. I was facing 20 years but last week they dropped all charges against me except one. Now I'm facing just ten years. All this was on the news. I had traveled to Arizona to help by leaving supplies in random places in the desert. People are dying out there because they have no water or nutrition. I've seen it with my own eyes. I've buried bodies I've come across. The Judge was ready to drop all charges against me if I would promise not to continue but I refused. I truly believe God spared me from cancer so I could do these things. If any of you want to help please come. The more we can carry in the more people we help. It's not politics, it's common decency.

Oh, I'm not growing right now. Soon, I hope.

I love you. God bless you.
Holy F$&k!