Mantis Nutrient Test Drive

R.Whitebear

Taste great little sweet and citrusy smells fantastic best smelling grow so far.Got some durban poison,sour diesel seedling ill make some mother out of

R.Whitebear

Oldhippy take it easy out there not worth die or going to jail for there plenty of people right here that could use help also. They know what there in for going across the desert there choice brother God bless you

oldhippy

Turn your problems into wisdom
Oldhippy take it easy out there not worth die or going to jail for there plenty of people right here that could use help also. They know what there in for going across the desert there choice brother God bless you
God bless you brother. I love you.

R.Whitebear

Well that sucks ball mother turned out to be a father balls everywhere booooo:( got a durban poison,sour diesel in the right side that are feminized make them moms start over with clones

laurie

By trade I'm a Chef. I know in order to get the food at the table at the height of perfection you have to understand the cooking doesn't stop when you plate your dish. The time between someone receiving a plate of food and the time it was put on the plate in the kitchen, the food is still cooking and you have to time it just right so the customer receives the dish at the height of flavor and texture. A flush is similar in this regard.

Timing of a harvest is a personal preference. You alone can determine what puts that smile on your face.
@oldhippy-thinking about your posts- it all makes sense now that I read you are a chef by trade. :giggle: