Medical grow is a legal go

James Marsden

We did Colorado...we're thinking Vancouver in September. Want a BCNL tour perhaps. And a prescription of course...
When r you thing doc. I got a few friends out their wouldn't mind a bcnl tour myself. Gonna need another pro to keep up with my script. If this is all true I will be allowed 40 plants at one time.
If I get pops to sign the form he is eligible for 40 as well.

Green Doctor

Retired and lovin' it.
When r you thing doc. I got a few friends out their wouldn't mind a bcnl tour myself. Gonna need another pro to keep up with my script. If this is all true I will be allowed 40 plants at one time.
If I get pops to sign the form he is eligible for 40 as well.

We're told September is the best month for Vancouver. We would have to sacrifice our Mother Laila.

Bondo

Apprentice gardener
Natural health services told me that my acmpr paperwork would take between 4 weeks and 3 months. I wait and see.. it's been a month already and my wife's tired of me running to the mail box every day with hopes that it's finally arrived

Farmer J

@onelunggrows
Natural health services told me that my acmpr paperwork would take between 4 weeks and 3 months. I wait and see.. it's been a month already and my wife's tired of me running to the mail box every day with hopes that it's finally arrived
My appointment with them got delayed until further notice.