My journal three weeks into

eggyb34

New grow started I’m happy to be among you all I just ordered the bloom box , this is my third week I’ve started from seed, I have 3 Bruce Banner 2.0 on the left, 5 star killer from the middle to the right, I planted 10 seeds but three didn’t make it because i didn’t germinate them right so I will be back in a week to show results wish me luck and I hope I can yield at least a pound with six plants I just ordered the T5 lights it will be here soon and I’m working with Silver package

Attachments

• A7A4044D-402A-4478-A00A-A437FE3968BB.jpeg
    A7A4044D-402A-4478-A00A-A437FE3968BB.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 67
  • 039FE78A-FEE0-456D-B025-EE29533FA43E.jpeg
    039FE78A-FEE0-456D-B025-EE29533FA43E.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 67
  • CC1DEC06-9368-4FBE-9FC1-3F3F87905B00.jpeg
    CC1DEC06-9368-4FBE-9FC1-3F3F87905B00.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 70

oldhippy

Turn your problems into wisdom
New grow started I’m happy to be among you all I just ordered the bloom box , this is my third week I’ve started from seed, I have 3 Bruce Banner 2.0 on the left, 5 star killer from the middle to the right, I planted 10 seeds but three didn’t make it because i didn’t germinate them right so I will be back in a week to show results wish me luck and I hope I can yield at least a pound with six plants I just ordered the T5 lights it will be here soon and I’m working with Silver package
Good, I see you have found the journal page in our forum.

If those little girls have roots it's time to move on up to the east side. Mix your nutes at half strength of what is suggested in the grow manual and fill your reservoir as indicated in your manual. Put your larger rockwools right into that solution in your reservoir. Let them soak for a few hours. after they have soaked put your babies and the little rockwool into the larger rockwool. (Tip: punch out the bottom center of the larger rock wool first. This will help the roots to grow faster and reach the reservoir). Make sure your air stones are turn on. Make sure your timed water is turned on also. You with me? Go ahead do it now. Take some pics and report back here telling us what you have done and ask any questions that come up.

Peace and love brother. It's like riding a bike. I'm your training wheels, you will not fall, I promise.

eggyb34

I’m sorry the little babies are over three weeks now I’m using the reservoir but I’m still hand watering witb nute grow, I already have my babies in a 3 inch rock wool but I didn’t cut a hole in the bottom that’s how they look now The roots are not coming out the bottom yet Of the 3 inch but it’s coming out the bottom of the 1 inch

Attachments

• 35DFB14D-9535-4954-98D8-5655E5108614.jpeg
    35DFB14D-9535-4954-98D8-5655E5108614.jpeg
    47.1 KB · Views: 67
  • A2B6EB2F-A804-4758-8229-06016A9BB710.jpeg
    A2B6EB2F-A804-4758-8229-06016A9BB710.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 71

eggyb34

Good, I see you have found the journal page in our forum.

If those little girls have roots it's time to move on up to the east side. Mix your nutes at half strength of what is suggested in the grow manual and fill your reservoir as indicated in your manual. Put your larger rockwools right into that solution in your reservoir. Let them soak for a few hours. after they have soaked put your babies and the little rockwool into the larger rockwool. (Tip: punch out the bottom center of the larger rock wool first. This will help the roots to grow faster and reach the reservoir). Make sure your air stones are turn on. Make sure your timed water is turned on also. You with me? Go ahead do it now. Take some pics and report back here telling us what you have done and ask any questions that come up.

Peace and love brother. It's like riding a bike. I'm your training wheels, you will not fall, I promise.

oh I’m sorry one more thing I am having problems with my roors growing very slow They’ve been in there 3 inch wool for the last week and a half or more

oldhippy

I’m sorry the little babies are over three weeks now I’m using the reservoir but I’m still hand watering witb nute grow, I already have my babies in a 3 inch rock wool but I didn’t cut a hole in the bottom that’s how they look now The roots are not coming out the bottom yet Of the 3 inch but it’s coming out the bottom of the 1 inch
When are you going to move them into the grow side of your box. They really need to be over that nutrient solution so the roots strive (grow) towards the water. By hand feeding them and quenching their thirst you are not enticing them to grow. They have to be a bit thirsty to seek nutrition. I strongly suggest you begin their next stage of like. Procrastination at this point will become detrimental and your plants may suffer. It's like children, you have to let go little by little so they can grow and become all they can be. In the beginning, it's hard to understand the fine line between caring and suffocating concern. Be brave my friend. show your babies the world and let them be them. Peace and love.

eggyb34

When are you going to move them into the grow side of your box. They really need to be over that nutrient solution so the roots strive (grow) towards the water. By hand feeding them and quenching their thirst you are not enticing them to grow. They have to be a bit thirsty to seek nutrition. I strongly suggest you begin their next stage of like. Procrastination at this point will become detrimental and your plants may suffer. It's like children, you have to let go little by little so they can grow and become all they can be. In the beginning, it's hard to understand the fine line between caring and suffocating concern. Be brave my friend. show your babies the world and let them be them. Peace and love.
Lol you are awesome man but what do you mean when am i going to move my babies on the grow side, aren’t they on the grow side I don’t have LEDs, so is the right side of my bloom box The grow side

oldhippy

oh I’m sorry one more thing I am having problems with my roors growing very slow They’ve been in there 3 inch wool for the last week and a half or more
That's because you are probably over watering them. They have no reason to search for water on their own. Transfer them. Get to the next stage of life. It's time. The roots will be attracted to the bubbles the airs tones create. It will be a bit slower because of the fact you didn't punch the hole out but they will still reach that water. It's what they are designed to do by God. God is the designer, you are His gardener. The plants themselves will grow unless you get in the way by feeding them to the point they get lazy. You want them outside playing in the yard and not in the house with a bag of flaming hot cheetos and soda pop. You control the environment, God has the growing planed out pretty good. So understand that, you're their caretaker, not their maker. Let them be hungry for life. You just provide the environment. Peace and love brother.

eggyb34

That's because you are probably over watering them. They have no reason to search for water on their own. Transfer them. Get to the next stage of life. It's time. The roots will be attracted to the bubbles the airs tones create. It will be a bit slower because of the fact you didn't punch the hole out but they will still reach that water. It's what they are designed to do by God. God is the designer, you are His gardener. The plants themselves will grow unless you get in the way by feeding them to the point they get lazy. You want them outside playing in the yard and not in the house with a bag of flaming hot cheetos and soda pop. You control the environment, God has the growing planed out pretty good. So understand that, you're their caretaker, not their maker. Let them be hungry for life. You just provide the environment. Peace and love brother.
Yeah you correct I overwatered thEm I water them every day

oldhippy

Lol you are awesome man but what do you mean when am i going to move my babies on the grow side, aren’t they on the grow side I don’t have LEDs, so is the right side of my bloom box The grow side
Yes, it is. That's where the majic happens
I know brother, are you comfortable with moving them now. Take a deep breath. It will be ok. Peace and love.

eggyb34

hey so tomorrow I should start Half nutes or give it one more week and less water let them mature a little bit more So the root can look for water, I remember the root came out of the 1 inch rockwool quickly when it was sitting on the tray and the tray had some water at the bottom of it

eggyb34

I know brother, are you comfortable with moving them now. Take a deep breath. It will be ok. Peace and love.
OK so I’m going to move them to the right side of my bloom box tomorrow and turn my switch to vegetation and start with half nutes until the roots reach water then start week one

oldhippy

hey so tomorrow I should start Half nutes or give it one more week and less water let them mature a little bit more So the root can look for water, I remember they came out of the 1 inch rockwool quickly when it was sitting on the tray and the water was at the bottom
Yeah, you shouldn't really have water in that tray but I'll help you with that next time if you like. Transfer them tomorrow with half strength nutes. Go ahead and put enough nute solution into your reservoir so that the water level is about one inch from the bottom of the baskets. Put your neoprene covers on the baskets being careful not to hurt the plants. This prevents algae from growing. Also be sure to cover any holes you are not using so no light penetrates into the reservoir. Make sure your stones are bubbling and that your water rocker switch is on. Peace and Love my friend.

oldhippy

OK so I’m going to move them to the right side of my bloom box tomorrow and turn my switch to vegetation and start with half nutes until the roots reach water then start week one
Cool, you're on your way. Enjoy the ride.

eggyb34

Yeah, you shouldn't really have water in that tray but I'll help you with that next time if you like. Transfer them tomorrow with half strength nutes. Go ahead and put enough nute solution into your reservoir so that the water level is about one inch from the bottom of the baskets. Put your neoprene covers on the baskets being careful not to hurt the plants. This prevents algae from growing. Also be sure to cover any holes you are not using so no light penetrates into the reservoir. Make sure your stones are bubbling and that your water rocker switch is on. Peace and Love my friend.
OK cool thanks I’m going to start new seeds tomorrow because I cannot Clone just yet, so 6 gallon reservoir 400 W high-pressure sodium it is and plus I want to repeat the germination process over I want to do it better I ordered over 30 seeds all about 28 to 30% THC Bruce Banner 2.0

eggyb34

i’m sorry what is a water rocker switch

oldhippy

OK cool thanks I’m going to start new seeds tomorrow because I cannot Clone just yet, so 6 gallon reservoir 400 W high-pressure sodium it is and plus I want to repeat the germination process over I want to do it better I ordered over 30 seeds all about 28 to 30% THC Bruce Banner 2.0
Let me help you with that.

oldhippy

i’m sorry what is a water rocker switch
Oh, my bad. You will see a plug for the timed water ... be sure to plug that in. It will come on once a day right before the lights come on to give your babies a rinse and a taste of life. It just gives them a kiss good morning. It won't be on long enough to soak them. It will encourage them to seek (grow) the reservoir solution.

eggyb34

Let me help you with that.
Yes I am crying out I am in need I would love your help please so tomorrow I’m going to start germinating the seeds in a glass of water i’ll let you know when I start and I’ll take pictures even starting in the cup of water I think I’m gonna do seven star killer’s that should be perfect they’ll probably be ready and I can add a few clones with them i’m so excited they say I have three cycles of nutes I just hope I don’t have to worry for at least six months

oldhippy

Do you know how to install the water pump in the reservoir ... refer to your manual as often as needed.