My journal three weeks into

eggyb34

I am so glad you’re here I feel like just taking your advice it’s a big relief I feel like i don’t have to worry now

oldhippy

Turn your problems into wisdom
Yes I am crying out I am in need I would love your help please so tomorrow I’m going to start germinating the seeds in a glass of water i’ll let you know when I start and I’ll take pictures even starting in the cup of water I think I’m gonna do seven star killer’s that should be perfect they’ll probably be ready and I can add a few clones with them i’m so excited they say I have three cycles of nutes I just hope I don’t have to worry for at least six months
If you start seeds tomorrow where are you going to plant them? Your girls are going to be in the grow chamber for about 12 weeks, 4 for veg and 8 for flower. Everything is relative and you must learn to time these things so each plant has the time and space it needs. Keep in mind some strains take longer than others. Starting seeds tomorrow may be premature. I suggest you concentrate on this one grow until you are at least half way through the flower stage of growth, about 2 months from now. There is more to life than speeding through it. Sometimes patience is the nutrient of the day. Be careful not to overburden yourself. Stress is not a good thing when it comes to caring or developing this wonderful plant. Not for them and not for you. Chill, don't try too much at once. Learn at God's pace not yours. Respect the plant and it will reward you with the best bud you have ever had. Homegrown knocks the socks off that commercial crap.

eggyb34

If you start seeds tomorrow where are you going to plant them? Your girls are going to be in the grow chamber for about 12 weeks, 4 for veg and 8 for flower. Everything is relative and you must learn to time these things so each plant has the time and space it needs. Keep in mind some strains take longer than others. Starting seeds tomorrow may be premature. I suggest you concentrate on this one grow until you are at least half way through the flower stage of growth, about 2 months from now. There is more to life than speeding through it. Sometimes patience is the nutrient of the day. Be careful not to overburden yourself. Stress is not a good thing when it comes to caring or developing this wonderful plant. Not for them and not for you. Chill, don't try too much at once. Learn at God's pace not yours. Respect the plant and it will reward you with the best bud you have ever had. Homegrown knocks the socks off that commercial crap.
Wait I thought I was going to put my plants to the right side of the bloom box The flower side but don’t put The switch to flower put it on vegetation. and I was going to start my seeds germinate them and put them on the left side of the box once they sprout or am I completely wrong, put to that side

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 69

oldhippy

Good night my new friend. about to toke some bomb ass weed and drift off to la la land. Peace and love.

oldhippy

Wait I thought I was going to put my plants to the right side of the bloom box The flower side but don’t put The switch to flower put it on vegetation. and I was going to start my seeds germinate them and put them on the left side of the box once they sprout or am I completely wrong, put to that side
Oh, Hey, I didn't see that last post. Yes, put things into the grow chamber and set the switch to veg. The other side will be available but the grow side is going to be busy. The idea is to time things so it all flows together. You want those new seeds to be where you are at with these plants you now have when you harvest this grow. That's what I mean by timing. Sure, you could start some new plants in the left side but the timing will be off.

Last edited:

oldhippy

What I mean by timing has nothing to do with the mechanics of the box itself .... I'm talking about growth cycles.

eggyb34

What I mean by timing has nothing to do with the mechanics of the box itself .... I'm talking about growth cycles.
you are the truth i’ll let you go for now you get some rest and you’re right the seeds will pop and be ready to go to the other side within a month the time will be completely off i see wht u mean thanks my brother peace love happiness The earth is flat and God is real

oldhippy

you are the truth i’ll let you go for now you get some rest and you’re right the seeds will pop and be ready to go to the other side within a month the time will be completely off i see wht u mean thanks my brother peace love happiness The earth is flat and God is real
Flat?? lol, we'll have to talk about that. Pleasant dreams brother.