10ml calmag
2ml micro
2ml grow
1ml bloom
Roots starting too form
20210410_185401.jpg
20210410_185328.jpg

labmonkey

Forgot to say The cloner is under a spider farm sf1000 led I've got it set very low at 15% when roots are more established I'll go up too 25%

labmonkey

Rgr that I've tried that and with the pump on constant it pressurised the box causing it to push water threw the neoprene plugs LOL

Last edited:

Todd

Cultivate Kindness!
When taking cuttings/clones and in the 1 inch neoprene pucks, only the pump should be working and plugged into the "always on" . No air stones or air pressure at all or the cloner will leak. When the clones are in the hydro 12, the air stones should be working and the pump plugged into the "timed water". I always just turn my air on and off with the valve thats in the top. Dont know if this helps but..... Good luck!

Conq

Noobie
When taking cuttings/clones and in the 1 inch neoprene pucks, only the pump should be working and plugged into the "always on" . No air stones or air pressure at all or the cloner will leak. When the clones are in the hydro 12, the air stones should be working and the pump plugged into the "timed water". I always just turn my air on and off with the valve thats in the top. Dont know if this helps but..... Good luck!
Thank you so much just replaced my air pump and been struggling with my cloner for three days now trying rubber tape and all kindsa stuff to stop the leaking this was a huge help never would have thought it was the air pump! Thanks a ton