1. Please note effective Jan 27, 2020 the BCNL Public Forums will no longer allow new threads or comments. The content will remain for review for the time being as we work towards creating an up-to-date FAQ based on the information shared in the forums. Registered BCNL customers will still have access to the Members Only Forums where we will be pleased to support you.

Nutrients

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by Token_NZ, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Token_NZ

Token_NZ Active Member

Hi newbie grower here, have ordered my first producer. I am looking for some advice please about nutrients, as i opted not to have the standard nutrients that come with the producer due to International customs.

Can somebody please take a look at this website/company https://growshop.co.nz/ based in my home town and tell me which of these nutrients i will require to purchase.

Look forward to getting to know some of you~!
    GreenZ likes this.
  2. GreenZ

GreenZ Well-Known Member

GH is popular for DWC.

Personally I’d go House and Garden or Canna.

House and Garden is very popular in Cali because it’s cheaper and gives big yields.
    James Marsden likes this.
  3. GreenZ

GreenZ Well-Known Member

I’m assuming you’re growing DWC? If so, here’s the feed chart for DWC related to House & Garden: http://www.house-garden.us/dwc/

The products appear to have different names between US and NZ, but if you go H&G you’d want these to start:

-Hydro A/B
    -Multi-Zyme
    -Bud XL

You can always get the other stuff down the line like root stimulator, amino acids, etc. - but above will be enough to get you a very successful grow and you can determine if you like the line.

Welcome to BCNL forums, I think you’re going to love the box and growing.
    docgreen likes this.
  4. Token_NZ

Token_NZ Active Member

Hi GreenZ,

Thank you for your reply. Yes ill be growing DWC in my secret garden. The box (Producer) hasn't arrived yet im expecting delivery in May. Is this the House & Garden you mentioned listed here https://www.easygrow.co.nz/153-house-garden-nutrient-

Good to meet you!
  5. GreenZ

GreenZ Well-Known Member

Nice to meet you too.

Yep, that’s the one.

I’d recommend you grab the Hydro A/B (big or small) and then the Multi-Zyme. That’ll be enough to get you on your way to a healthy happy grow, and then if you want to add more additives later you can, but that’s good enough to start.
    0CC0070E-7E77-438D-8A0A-BBBFED98297F.jpeg 1A13539E-E06D-4158-AB97-19995ED55943.jpeg
  6. GreenZ

GreenZ Well-Known Member

I may also add the “Drip Clean” from them as well if you can swing it. It will help everything stay cleaner and fresh and you’ll have a great harvest. These are very popular nutes in California and while I haven’t tried them, I know a lot of ppl who like them quite a bit.
  7. Token_NZ

Token_NZ Active Member

Excellent, GreenZ! thank you for the help, my first grow-obviously. What kind of setup do you have in the way of Box's?
  8. Token_NZ

Token_NZ Active Member

Update 27th May. My Producer arrived and i am really happy with the quality of the Box and Kit. It took me only an hour to assemble. (Ill make a new thread for my first time experience with production)

Attached Files:

• 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      46.6 KB
      Views: