1. Please note effective Jan 27, 2020 the BCNL Public Forums will no longer allow new threads or comments. The content will remain for review for the time being as we work towards creating an up-to-date FAQ based on the information shared in the forums. Registered BCNL customers will still have access to the Members Only Forums where we will be pleased to support you.

Perhaps silly, but serious/sincere.

Discussion in 'Grow Box Q&A' started by chefjeff, Nov 29, 2019.

1. chefjeff

chefjeff New Member

I would dig hearing if anyone has knowledge of B.C. Northern Lights will configure a growbox for....SOIL!
    I had a hydro box from a U.S. company, where the owner was a loose cannon, if ever there was. I opted to never have contact with this company again, and was not quite sure how I would proceed, should I grow again. I ended up stripping out every hydro component, other than fan and lights. I'm growing in a 7 gallon cloth pot. This is "Sheila", and she has been manifolded. I suspect within the week, I will be switching to flowering. I don't know why, but this soil thing has been really lovely. I would appreciate hearing input from anyone in this forum, who might offer up any advice, or what I asked in my opening sentence.
    Take care, and thanks so much
    Jeff

Attached Files: