Ph dropping

Discussion in 'Grow Box Q&A' started by Al T, Nov 3, 2019.

1. R.Whitebear

R.Whitebear Well-Known Member

That whats so great about Mantis it doesn't clog up the system like future harvest did I hated that. I run a 2 day cleaning cycle in between grows always have nice clean white roots also
  2. icemeister

icemeister New Member

I am on an island in the US are u saying it can not be shipped to US! or it will cost more to do so? any US Nuts as simple to use? Just sayin, I do not change my nuts out for the entire grow just up dating them with what i think they need. I am still a newbe and learning but i just harvested with a great yeald. So i am still learning, getting ready to move my 4 week flower girls in harvest to a tent as they have outgrow-en the box. I should have bought northern light autos these girls have gotten to tall. I would still like to simple fie the feeding as i am going all Hydro.
  3. R.Whitebear

R.Whitebear Well-Known Member

From what I've seen on the site they don't ship there
  4. McLovin

McLovin So many strains, so little time

You should be able to get Advanced Nutrients (company name) where you’re at. That will resolve any pH issues. I don’t think they have a one part system but they have several 2 part systems.
  5. icemeister

icemeister New Member

Does the PH nuts keep adjusting or only when first introduced? I find i have to keep checking as the ph keeps changing daily, is it worth the extra cost.
  6. McLovin

McLovin So many strains, so little time

There is nothing for you do even if you wanted to. It regulates itself. I haven’t checked my pH in years.
    Newbie Doobie likes this.
  7. icemeister

icemeister New Member

well my first thought is , so how do you know its working. My ? is, is this for all nuts claiming to auto adjust or just the Canadian Mantis nuts or the Advanced Nutrients. I have sensi grow but have gone to general hydroponics trio. Going to start a new hydro grow soon and looking to get the nuts for a simpler system .
  8. Newbie Doobie

Newbie Doobie Well-Known Member

I’m with mclovin, I recently started running AN nutes ( in both producers ), they are expensive nutes but on the other hand I was spending $6000 a year on Cannabis before, so the amount that the nutes actually cost and the fact that I’ll be growing at least 12 pounds of Cannabis with the amount of nutes I purchased makes the price seem irrelevant. PH is perfect every time all the time.
  9. Al T

Al T New Member

10. Al T

Al T New Member

Think I got it under control now,made a few small mistakes at the start like adding ph to the nutes without diluting in water for one,flushed for couple days ,fresh nutes this morning, ph holding steady at six ,definitely a learning curve,thanks for all your help while I get a handle on this !
    Newbie Doobie likes this.