1. Please note effective Jan 27, 2020 the BCNL Public Forums will no longer allow new threads or comments. The content will remain for review for the time being as we work towards creating an up-to-date FAQ based on the information shared in the forums. Registered BCNL customers will still have access to the Members Only Forums where we will be pleased to support you.

Size and yield of indoor grow help

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by stan99, Oct 23, 2019.

1. stan99

stan99 New Member

Hello everyone,,
    I am in the Midwest starting a indoor grow center for CBD hemp. I have grown only small scale before so I am collaborating with two different people who have grown large scale before. Person "A" says he can grow 1,000lbs/ per year in a 43ft x 37ft area with high ceilings and person "B" says he could only grow 100lbs/ per year in that same space car paint thickness gauge. Person "A" wants to do 5x5 tents, topped three times, soil 5gal pots, under LEDs and says he could harvest 4 times in a year. Person "B" wants to do coco coir, 5gal pots, topped once, under HPSs and says he can only harvest 3 times a year. I am wondering if person "A" is full of crap or if it is possible. Or is person "B"'s estamite more on track with the given room sizes. In an 1,800 sqft area can you grow 1,000lbs per year?
  2. Token_NZ

Token_NZ Active Member

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
  3. oldhippy

oldhippy Kindness rocks. I love you. God bless you.

Operating a 1000 sq ft grow-op should produce 200lbs of dried weed in 12 months (12lbs every three weeks).
    Figure harvests of 2lbs or more per 1000w light. So for 1800 sqft your looking at 360lbs per year.

God bless.
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  4. oldhippy

oldhippy Kindness rocks. I love you. God bless you.

I can provide a step by step blueprint to accomplish this using hydroponics including instructions on how to make your own hydroponic nutrient solution that has been developed especially for indoor cultivation. On average this formula creates 100 gallons of hydroponic solution for less than $5.00. When you consider that large scale operations consume an average of 3000-4000 gallons of nutrient per month it is necessary to find a quality alternative to brand name hydroponic food.

Peace brother.
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2019