1. Please note effective Jan 27, 2020 the BCNL Public Forums will no longer allow new threads or comments. The content will remain for review for the time being as we work towards creating an up-to-date FAQ based on the information shared in the forums. Registered BCNL customers will still have access to the Members Only Forums where we will be pleased to support you.

Used BloomBox For Sale - Melbourne Australia - Excellent Condition

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by DISTRESS0R, Sep 16, 2017.

1. DISTRESS0R

DISTRESS0R Active Member

For any of you Aussies out there potentially eyeing off the BCNL range, I am selling a Bloombox with all the accessories and upgrades. Also with a few extras:

- 3x HPS 400w lamps included (Always stockpiled extras for backup)

- 1x CMH Lamp included (great for vegging in the flower chamber with this light)

- 2x 130w CFL lamps for Mother/ Cloning side

- Clone chamber DWC system included

- Flowering Hydro Tub with pumps included

- T5 Upgrade included

- Grow any herb or vegetable you can think of

- In excellent condition, apart from the door Seal, which could use a little bit of glue to reseal in one section, to then be fully restored to her true former glory.

$3,420 ONO
    Located near Melbourne CBD
    Please PM me, cheers!
    Wickr: DISTRESS0R (with a zero)

bloom 01.jpg
  2. SerenityReef

SerenityReef The Tinkerer

Getting out or upgrading?
  3. DISTRESS0R

DISTRESS0R Active Member

Relocation, then hopefully upgrade! We'll see how she plays out! Been meaning to check out the grow journals as of late - still kicking some butt over here?
    SecretSanta, SerenityReef and sue like this.
  4. Green Doctor

Green Doctor Retired and lovin' it.

Yes, we're still kicking butt, well some of us. Others are still dragging butt, and we're tossing a rope round their necks and draggin them to the finish line.

Nothin's much changed.

It must get expensive shipping boxes to the down under...
    DISTRESS0R, sue and oldhippy like this.
  5. SerenityReef

SerenityReef The Tinkerer

You get me appoval to move to Australia I'll pick up your box...
    DISTRESS0R, sue and James Marsden like this.
  6. McLovin

McLovin Free Old Hippie

What year is that Canora bass?
    SecretSanta and sue like this.
  7. donna becker

donna becker New Member

just saw a brand new Bloom Box on Ebay for 1250...its in Salem Oregon and you have to go get it. What a deal!
    SecretSanta and @PeeJay like this.
  8. @PeeJay

@PeeJay Paul the Noob

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BC-NORTHER...361043?hash=item4d66fd5853:g:ZpcAAOSwl9RaAQ5e

Only 456 miles from me. I was going to buy a tent with LEDs for Christmas.... Does anybody know anything about previous generations of the BB? The eBay ad & seller seem legit.

This is quite interesting, I may offer them $1,000. What do you all think?
    SecretSanta and Farmer J like this.
  9. McLovin

McLovin Free Old Hippie

I've never seen one this old before. The controls are completely different. Wish there were pics inside the head unit. Could be an original edition. Try offering 850. It's going to need some upgrades but you have some experience now.
    @PeeJay likes this.
  10. donna becker

donna becker New Member

go for it...even if you drive down, spend the night and get a good meal its gonna be cheaper than what I just paid.
  11. Yeah, weird… looks like 3 LEDS, eh? - if you do go and pick it up your car is way bigger than mine LOL… but super worth it if you could actually make sure it's working before you commit vs. the usual eBay deals

Go for it!
    @PeeJay likes this.
  12. @PeeJay

@PeeJay Paul the Noob

[​IMG]

I started at $499. Also, I messaged them after my first post, still no response.
    McLovin likes this.