20804217-97DE-41C4-BD3A-6DE2B1E5AA88.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 38
  • D94A1B66-AD2E-474D-ABC0-AF8B4E94BEBD.jpeg
    D94A1B66-AD2E-474D-ABC0-AF8B4E94BEBD.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 35

oldhippy

Turn your problems into wisdom
Today is a new beginning I just transfer my babies to the grow side
That's good, but I have some concerns. Is your water high enough? Right now you want the reservoir to top off about an inch below the baskets. You say you put 6 gallons. The manual calls for 6 1/2 gallons and I bet you need a bit more than that to get it to the one inch mark.

Did you mix your nutrients and then PH the mixture?
What is the temp of your water in the reservoir?
What is the temp inside your bloombox?
What is the temp of the room you have the bloombox in?
Did you make sure no light is entering the reservoir?
Did you plug into the always on water?
Are your air stones rocking the bubbles?

oldhippy

Don't start a new journal each time you have an entry. Just continue on the same page and keep your grow journal in one place. For future reference having it spread over many different journals ruins the journal because it becomes disjointed and difficult to follow. One journal only per grow is best.

eggyb34

That's good, but I have some concerns. Is your water high enough? Right now you want the reservoir to top off about an inch below the baskets. You say you put 6 gallons. The manual calls for 6 1/2 gallons and I bet you need a bit more than that to get it to the one inch mark.

Did you mix your nutrients and then PH the mixture?
What is the temp of your water in the reservoir?
What is the temp inside your bloombox?
What is the temp of the room you have the bloombox in?
Did you make sure no light is entering the reservoir?
Did you plug into the always on water?
Are your air stones rocking the bubbles?
OK I will add another 6 gallons and nutes
I did mix my nutrients and then PH. The temperature on the inside is my boss seems hot because the 400 whigh pressure sodium. My boom box is in the kitchen between two AC vents so my house is around 70 to 80°F more like 75 I’d like to keep my house.No lights are entering the bottom of the reservoir. no I don’t have my water on always on because it’s only time on the right side, Yes they are making bubbles

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 29

oldhippy

I see the stick from going into your rock wool is punched all the way through. Dude, You are watering the reservoir that way, not your plants. Back the stick out a bit so when it comes on it waters the rock wool/roots. The way you have it pushed all the way down like that the water totally misses the plant's roots.

oldhippy

I'm not sure you need another 6 gallons of nute mix. Just raise it to about an inch below the baskets when the reservoir lid is closed.

oldhippy

I keep my grow room around 68*. Any hotter and your inside the box temp will be too high. You may need to vent outside the room if so. Also your water temp should be around 68* as well. Do you have/or plan to get, a water chiller.

oldhippy

Hey Mac, you around. Can you help him dial in his new bloombox? He is for sure going to have heat issues. I've got LED units. He went old school and you know the heat those lights bring to the game. Let's help him get off to a good start. Temps are going to be a problem for him if we don't act fast in controlling them.

oldhippy

OK I will add another 6 gallons and nutes
I did mix my nutrients and then PH. The temperature on the inside is my boss seems hot because the 400 whigh pressure sodium. My boom box is in the kitchen between two AC vents so my house is around 70 to 80°F more like 75 I’d like to keep my house.No lights are entering the bottom of the reservoir. no I don’t have my water on always on because it’s only time on the right side, Yes they are making bubbles
You've got the water plugged into the right place.

eggyb34

Hey Mac, you around. Can you help him dial in his new bloombox? He is for sure going to have heat issues. I've got LED units. He went old school and you know the heat those lights bring to the game. Let's help him get off to a good start. Temps are going to be a problem for him if we don't act fast in controlling them.
I was going to order a fan soon

eggyb34

I'm not sure you need another 6 gallons of nute mix. Just raise it to about an inch below the baskets when the reservoir lid is closed.
I just added another 6 gallons of half nutes I just seen this message That’s a total of 12 gallons

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 29