Week one vegetation 6 gallons half nutes

oldhippy

Turn your problems into wisdom
I mean does it have to be plugged up inside the box or I can have A cord running through the crack door of my box
Light may be able to get in if you run a cord through the door crack.. Not good when the light are out. When the light are on go for it. At this stage and under these circumstances, it should help lower the internal temp of both your box and your reservoir. Open the door so it faces your ac vents. Keep track of the temp to see the effect. Later in your grow when you start to use CO2 the system needs to be closed so sooner or later you will have to do something more permanent.

eggyb34

Light may be able to get in if you run a cord through the door crack.. Not good when the light are out. When the light are on go for it. At this stage and under these circumstances, it should help lower the internal temp of both your box and your reservoir. Open the door so it faces your ac vents. Keep track of the temp to see the effect. Later in your grow when you start to use CO2 the system needs to be closed so sooner or later you will have to do something more permanent.
I got you, great advice but if I open my door would that be a problem the flys get around my babies Oh I don’t want the buzzer on my baby

eggyb34

hey I have but zappers and I’m sorry about starting another log I thought it was a personal message Or direct message instant message whatever you call I thought it was directly to you my apology, Is there a way I can delete it somehow my other blogs

oldhippy

Oh I see. Your right it is just you and me. Just go to the Grow Journal tab and start one there. That way others will be able to chime in. You can copy and paste our conversation if you want but it's not necessary. Having your journal there will open up a lot more advice opportunities for you.

oldhippy

Dude, right here is fine. Everyone can help here. Ue this as your journal. sorry brother, I'm exhausted and brain is telling on me. lol Peace and love.

eggyb34

Oh I see. Your right it is just you and me. Just go to the Grow Journal tab and start one there. That way others will be able to chime in. You can copy and paste our conversation if you want but it's not necessary. Having your journal there will open up a lot more advice opportunities for you.
I was flipping out I thought I was messing up my grow,messing up in the community and journal lol. but yeah I’ll crack my door mostly throughout the day just to keep some air flowing until I get my fan and I was looking at water chillers look pretty expensive

Wizkid

... I was looking at water chillers look pretty expensive

Hello sir!
I also have a Bloom box, but I got the LED upgrade. I keep my central air set at 74°F and my reservoir was still climbing into the temperature ranges that promote bacterial & fungal growth. 78°F - 82°F easily by the end of day.

Let me tell you, by the end of my first and second grows.. the reservoir was a cesspool. I'm lucky I got anything.

The cost can initially seem quite high, and I was certainly thinking the same thing. But what do you value your time at? What do you consider the value of a catastrophic failure 3 weeks into flower? If you're buying seeds, those genetics cost you money.

And that is why we have the saying "buy once, cry once."

Once you get the environment dialed in.. the Bloom box is EASILY capable of producing a pound, finished weight... Every cycle. BUY THE CHILLER. The value is there to justify it.

20210510_120239.jpg20210531_094921.jpg20210612_125325.jpg

oldhippy

Hello sir!
I also have a Bloom box, but I got the LED upgrade. I keep my central air set at 74°F and my reservoir was still climbing into the temperature ranges that promote bacterial & fungal growth. 78°F - 82°F easily by the end of day.

Let me tell you, by the end of my first and second grows.. the reservoir was a cesspool. I'm lucky I got anything.

The cost can initially seem quite high, and I was certainly thinking the same thing. But what do you value your time at? What do you consider the value of a catastrophic failure 3 weeks into flower? If you're buying seeds, those genetics cost you money.

And that is why we have the saying "buy once, cry once."

Once you get the environment dialed in.. the Bloom box is EASILY capable of producing a pound, finished weight... Every cycle. BUY THE CHILLER. The value is there to justify it.

View attachment 13739View attachment 13740View attachment 13741
Oh man, Amen. well said. Peace and Love. The pics are wonderful.

eggyb34

Oh man, Amen. well said. Peace and Love. The pics are wonderful.
Beautiful beautiful thanks for the advice I am going to take every bit of it and soak it and run with it I appreciate you my brother peace love and happiness continue to guide me I’m all ears

oldhippy

Beautiful beautiful thanks for the advice I am going to take every bit of it and soak it and run with it I appreciate you my brother peace love and happiness continue to guide me I’m all ears
God bless you man. I see you. Peace and Love.

R.Whitebear

Gday a water chiller is a must-have item or use frozen water bottle. As to the cord through the door I did it for my first few years didn't seem to affect the plants at all, the cords are fairly flat

eggyb34

When I top my babies can I use them for clones and one of the ones I topped can I use for a mother

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 23

eggyb34

God bless you man. I see you. Peace and Love.
Hey what’s going on how have you been my babies are doing wonderful thanks for ur advice for me to move them to grow side and half nutes, and so you know my vegetative have rock stones too, But anyways after the first week of the half nutes what to do the second week with, should I start with first week full nutes or Second week full nutes.

Attachments

• C262F1CC-C604-4260-AFDB-56E31F86344C.jpeg
    C262F1CC-C604-4260-AFDB-56E31F86344C.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 17