What is Your Preferred Method of Delivery?

docgreen

IG: @rangi_kijani
Ardent Nova (Lift) Decarboxylator

I really enjoy making edibles, and I appreciate the importance of decarbing as precisely as possible to maximize potency. This has always been a bottleneck in my process. The weakest link lol. Not many ovens can maintain a constant temperature. And that jeopardizes optimal potency.

This Ardent unit is nothing more than a precisely controlled easy bake oven lol. $250 ish. In my mind, not too high a price to make sure I’m getting everything possible out of my buds.

@PeeJay

Paul the Noob
Ardent Nova (Lift) Decarboxylator

I really enjoy making edibles, and I appreciate the importance of decarbing as precisely as possible to maximize potency. This has always been a bottleneck in my process. The weakest link lol. Not many ovens can maintain a constant temperature. And that jeopardizes optimal potency.

This Ardent unit is nothing more than a precisely controlled easy bake oven lol. $250 ish. In my mind, not too high a price to make sure I’m getting everything possible out of my buds.

I decarb my extracted oils instead. It is 110% easier, faster, cleaner, no smell etc. I put the concentrate in a glass dab jar on a coffee warmer, no more bubbles and decarb is done. My new process is slightly better, but what I described above with the coffee warmer worked for over a year.

I think the ardent can do 1 oz of herb? If you have to decarb the herb, I would probably get the Ardent. The problem is the price tag, the capacity and one of the video’s by the CEO was very unimpressive. Plus if you make edibles with concentrate vs coconut oil infusions etc, the “bad” taste disappears! Good luck my friend!

docgreen

IG: @rangi_kijani
I decarb my extracted oils instead. It is 110% easier, faster, cleaner, no smell etc. I put the concentrate in a glass dab jar on a coffee warmer, no more bubbles and decarb is done. My new process is slightly better, but what I described above with the coffee warmer worked for over a year.

I think the ardent can do 1 oz of herb? If you have to decarb the herb, I would probably get the Ardent. The problem is the price tag, the capacity and one of the video’s by the CEO was very unimpressive. Plus if you make edibles with concentrate vs coconut oil infusions etc, the “bad” taste disappears! Good luck my friend!
Thanks so much for this info @PeeJay ! I’m still not a squisher yet, but when I become one, I’ll try out your method!

Mine is the tried and true go to method, metal pipe. Along with a grinder works best for me. Bongs, joints, vapes, etc. are all good but my preference is the 10 dollar metal pipe.
I cant roll worth shit so I just do pipes but I like the purity of a glass pipe until I have to clean it and Alcohol is hard to come by these days.. so.... I bit the ol bullet and invested in a HOJ...by KOL. Its Danish and can be separated and put in the dishwasher. I received it last week and wow this thing is beautiful..its ceramic or hard rubber or something. BUT I CANT SMOKE THE DAMN THING. It takes lungs of steel to even draw anything out of it. I had hubby take a hit off it and since he doesnt induldge ( he will when he retires)..he got high off one hit..BUT..he was able to draw off it. I guess its a guys pipe:( Hubbys asleep now.

Has anyone heard of this pipe or had experience with it? I have contacted them about return instructions....and for 100$ I can get a Cameron Towers hand blown glass pipe in Seattle.

FriendOfPine

Hey there Donna!

If they don’t accept a return, I’d be curious about trying it myself. If you’re looking to sell it, let me know! :)