White Widow

Papertroll v2

What kind of water and nutrients are you using? I had a similar thing going on when using future harvest. Are the plants drinking lots of water that would explain the TDS climbing so much, as well as the PH dropping because the nutrients are acidic so as the concentration gets higher the PH will drop.

I'm using tap water butnits good quality water . Yes they are drinking a lot , did the nute change Saturday I think by sunday night , I added 10 liters of water , that might have been a bit much.
I am not using future harvest nutrients, I am using locally sourced "quick grow" nutrients.
Thanks for the quick reply.

Papertroll v2

So I am trying to figure out when to start my flush, plenty of threads mention when to harvest but very little info is given on when to start the flush.
Any hints ? I suppose i should post some pic's. I know in other threads I think mcloven mentioned that a lot of people harvest white widow far too early.

Papertroll v2

20200316_185300_compress30.jpg 20200316_185330_compress97.jpg 20200316_185336_compress92.jpg 20200316_185413_compress70.jpg

McLovin

So I am trying to figure out when to start my flush, plenty of threads mention when to harvest but very little info is given on when to start the flush.
Any hints ? I suppose i should post some pic's. I know in other threads I think mcloven mentioned that a lot of people harvest white widow far too early.
Not necessarily just white widow. The euphoria is light if you harvest before the trichome heads start to cloud up. Some may like that type of buzz. If you wait until the heads are cloudy, meaning not as clear and shiny as you were observing them, starting your flush for a week usually will max out the euphoric feeling stage with some amber colored heads, about 30% by the end. If you wait until most of the heads are amber to flush a week, it loses the euphoric feel and goes to just a sleepy head high. Youā€™ll learn a preference as you go.

alex R

Sat. fan
I have a question for you guys. At the start of my grow I always had to use PH down on the make up water and Had to add a bit every couple of days to keep the PH around 6.1.
I am now 45 days in flower and I now have the problem with the PH dropping and I have to add some PH up every couple of days .
Also why does my PPM climb so much , did a nute change , into the tub went PH 6 and 1450 PPM (200PPM @ the start).
2 days later the PH is 5.7 and the PPM is 2150! Just added 5L of water and will check again later .
Hi there - I've found that happens on all of my grows with the regular future harvest packages. Usually veg needs down and flower stage needs up so I've always just presumed that as the nutes change the pH changes too. Hasn't caused me any problems as far as I can tell.

alex R

Sat. fan
I would trust your magnifying glass above the seed catalogue claims - I usually expect a week or two extra. I flush when nearly all are cloudy - some going amber is ok, but I'm told that if you leave them until more than about 40% are amber and you are just going to get sleepy.

McLovin

I would trust your magnifying glass above the seed catalogue claims - I usually expect a week or two extra. I flush when nearly all are cloudy - some going amber is ok, but I'm told that if you leave them until more than about 40% are amber and you are just going to get sleepy.
And some like it sleepy šŸ˜“