YouTube Deleting Cannabis Vids

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by McLovin, Apr 26, 2018.

1. McLovin

McLovin Harvest No Plant Before Its Prime

2. oldhippy

oldhippy Kindness rocks. I love you. God bless you.

Whose moral compass is causing this? Hah!!! Follow the money it will lead you to that monkey. This isn't a matter of right and wrong. It does seem like political poisons used in the past to demonize cannabis are still powerfully attempting to manipulate the inevitable complete infusion of cannabis and cannabis products, be it recreational, medicinal or industrial, into our society. The battles continue and this is still a weapon of choice for those who hold their money to be more important than the will of the people. The corporate world fears the expanse of the cannabis industry because they recognize the far reaching impact that this one plant will have in the global economy ... In particular, their bottom line. Big dog is coming and they know it. Grow my friends ... You are laying the foundation of a revolution long over due. God bless you all. I love you all.
  3. JoseR

JoseR Live everyday as it was your last

This is also being done because of the net neutrality bill that was passed a few months ago now the us gov has their hands on our internet the can band sites , charge u to visit sites , and they record/ flag accounts going to some sites. YouTube is taking everything down that way when the gov cracks down hard with their plans YouTube won’t be affected
    SecretSanta, Chad and oldhippy like this.
  4. oldhippy

Yes, that is a part of it. I pray the matter will find it's way to the Supreme Court and it will be shut down because it violates freedom of speech laws as well as due process. (imo)
    James Marsden and Chad like this.
  5. Farmer J

Farmer J @onelunggrows

One really annoying part of this, for me is, the diy rosin press that I'm building was from a Green Gene video on YouTube. I am still waiting for the cartridge heaters to come in the mail from China. Ordered them in January, sent an email in March saying where's my stuff? They re-sent them a couple weeks ago. Luckily I know some pretty handy people who can help me figure it out. I really wish I could find that video on another site though, it was step by step and I bought all the stuff he had. If me and my friends can't figure it out I may have to visit @docgreen he seems to have a tech thumb on one hand and a green thumb on the other. I almost wish I would have went with the inkbird controllers that he uses instead of the inkbird pid I bought. They seem simple and clean.
    @PeeJay, docgreen and Chad like this.
  6. McLovin

It's a pretty dumb business decision in light of the current legalization movement. This will undoubtedly create competition for them. Two steps forward, now one step back.
    docgreen, Chad and Farmer J like this.
  7. Green Doctor

Green Doctor Retired and lovin' it.

Maybe we should make a MyTube website.
    docgreen likes this.
  8. docgreen

docgreen #respecttheshark

Don’t know if you noticed, but the new Inkbirds I just got have time of day settings as well.

And you are welcome to visit any time!
    Farmer J likes this.
  9. docgreen

10. McLovin

I tried it and it looks like YouTube owns it already.
    Excellent.
    docgreen likes this.
  11. oldhippy

docgreen likes this.
  12. Green Doctor

Green Doctor Retired and lovin' it.

First BackPage.com, and now youtube blinks. Craigslist blinked first. BackPage didn't blink. Guess they should have.
    McLovin and oldhippy like this.
  13. Farmer J

Farmer J @onelunggrows

What happened to Viceland channel?
    -weediquette
    -action bronson
    -bongapettite
    -desus & meero
    -beerland
    -what would Diplo do
    -vice special reports
    -fubar age of computer
    My satellite has the channel but on the guide it says info not available. If I go to the channel it says " this channel is no longer available due to the discretion of the service provider. I might call them tomorrow and cancel my whole subscription.
    Fubar age of computer is f'n awesome. The first 4:20 is priceless....
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    docgreen likes this.
  14. James Marsden

James Marsden Well-Known Member

It's all government control. We don't live in a democratic society as we would like to believe. Oldhippy is right, this is a freedom of speech violation.
    SecretSanta, oldhippy and JoseR like this.
  15. docgreen